Ramadan

No, not might be, he explained to the camera why he was so unfit so your just bending it to suit your position here bud.
You bang on with your reasoning though if you must.
I suggest you watch the video again because I know which one you're on about and it was no where near 15 metres, although with your hatred of all things Muslim/Islamic I can understand why you would feel the need to exaggerate.

No, not might be, he explained to the camera why he was so unfit so your just bending it to suit your position here bud.
You bang on with your reasoning though if you must.

"I can only run 15 metres because I'm fasting" is next to "I have a thyroid problem" or "it's my genetics!" for excuses unfit people use about why they're unfit. 15 metres mate, a slow jogger does 2 metres per second. The guy is saying his diet is the reason that he can only run about 7 seconds and not the fact that he thinks cardio is something that We Buy Any Car advertises.

Bend it how you like but the fella said it to the camera that the reason was on his arse was lack of food. I think he knows his own body better than you do tbh.

Why do they fast? Is it something Allah told them they must do??
So if he said "all through October you must eat only pickled onion flavoured monster munch". They'd do it? Also what do they believe will happen to them if they cheat during fasting.

Bend it how you like but the fella said it to the camera that the reason was on his arse was lack of food. I think he knows his own body better than you do tbh.

I think that anybody who is suggesting that they can only run for 7 seconds without falling on the floor due to a lack of energy from fasting for at maximum 15 hours is completely batshit insane or a complete liar.

They do eat at night. He didn't go like 30 days without food or anything. This would be like you saying that you could only run from the goal line to the edge of the 18 yard box because you skipped breakfast and lunch, and usually you'd have ran laps no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.