Rangers CONFIRMED

The BFB

Tues 4th Aug or Wed 5th

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53%2D8346%2D431D%2DA04F%2D5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6635182&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=&frommonth=4&fromyear=2009&tomonth=6&toyear=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagei ... oyear=2009</a>

Citycitytid said:
lets wreck the joint

I'm pretty surprised this has been arranged after the 2008 UEFA cup 'incident' and the possibility of trouble it could cause.

Such as ^^^

I reckon we ought to Shite on their crappy ibrox stadium......when they came here they left this place in a tip and my sister goes Manc Uni and she said that piccadilly was literally smelling like shite...and Burnage Rugby club next to craig road was a absolute Tip...but then again if we do were no better then them.

mcfc92lad said:
I reckon we ought to Shite on their crappy ibrox stadium......when they came here they left this place in a tip and my sister goes Manc Uni and she said that piccadilly was literally smelling like shite...and Burnage Rugby club next to craig road was a absolute Tip...but then again if we do were no better then them.

Would hardly call Ibrox a crappy stadium - it's absolutely lovely in terms of traditional and modern.

The marble halls and Grade 1 listed facade kick our place into touch.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mcfc92lad said:

Would hardly call Ibrox a crappy stadium - it's absolutely lovely in terms of traditional and modern.

The marble halls and Grade 1 listed facade kick our place into touch.

ground not crappy, just a shame that tossers get to watch football there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.