Rangers CONFIRMED

Strong strong rumours about Celtic at home. I would not plan to be doing anything on Saturday August 8th. As this is looking favourite.

But nobody knows apparently.....wink, wink

Why the fook is the hatred thing come up again with Rangers, i have been loads of times to Ibrox good banter, like City, so what is the problem

citysid said:
Why the fook is the hatred thing come up again with Rangers, i have been loads of times to Ibrox good banter, like City, so what is the problem
Because of their behaviour in Manchester.

Fuck um, orcs, hate Rangers almost as much as the rags.

Hollywood Blue said:
aka blue jambo said:
but there is plent safe parking around the ground .. but it costs

Yeah but you can get in and out of there a lot faster if you get the train.

The underground after the game is a nightmare.The traffic after a game is a nightmare.All the Rangers fans leave early and it is still a nightmare.There is no fast way in or out despite the underground being next to the stadium.Plus you have to put up with a lot of bigots when queing for your train.Nightmare.

New guy in town , so may i start off by saying
RAG !
Right then . 23 blues travelling up from Wythenshawe for the game . Visited Ibrox on many occasions and have always had a warm welcome . Usually park on the Broamloan Rd car park , which is directly behind where the away support at Ibrox is situated , and costs a £5 . We`ll be drinking in the Stadium Bar before and after the game .
Just hope the weather is a wee bit better behaved than Parkhead last season !

trigger being a steward should know whats going on, personally hoping for august 5th as its my birthday

haha, who seriously thinks there will be trouble at the game? there will be none, as there are many rangers fans who support city, and many city (like myself) whom support rangers.

it will be a brilliant day, i go up to rangers many times a season i can, and loads ov them come down to city.

will be getting my ticket to sit in one of there stands. carnt wait.

Celtic should be the 8th August, been given 6000 tickets, and iv heard that off the FIO for City PC Lea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.