Rangers CONFIRMED

Hey guys, just signed up. I must say though, I'm a Rangers fan first and foremost. Just wanna say I'm looking forward to this game. As long as Walter doesn't go back to his favorite 4-5-1 formation, then it should be a good game. If you need any help with transport details in the area, I'll be glad to help.

The round trip back up here from the Emirates Cup only to go back down to Portsmouth should be fun.

The other thing, about us "trashing your city". Let's be honest here, it wasn't exactly a haven when we got down there, was it? It's like you all coming up here. Any sort of looting, violence or havoc will probably make the city nicer. As of now, it's a riot, especially that area known as Parkhead. With a fanbase of about 150,000+ going down, can you seriously expect the fuds from the support not to go down. Every team has them, just a shame the game was so close or we wouldn't have seen the scenes we did. I was down there, in your stadium for the game, watching Walter play his usual, dire European style of "football".

If you get a decent sized allocation, you will probably get areas BF and BR 1-3. These are the Broomloan stands, front and rear (top and bottom). This is where the singing usually comes from at Ibrox. The place can be electrifying some times, but usually, it's dead. Providing you don't hammer us, the atmosphere will be good I think. Last year's friendly against Liverpool at Ibrox didn't go well for us. Maybe City will sign a few decent players so they can at least give us a game.

Oh, and when there's a chorus of "Stand up, for the Champions"... you all better do it! We'll sing along with most of the songs against Manure.

Peace out guys, looking forward to your visit.

It's a great city. I spend a lot of time there, got a some good mates there.

Got it's fair share of arseholes, but no more than anywhere else.

Belladrum is at the end of that week - anyone going?

Dave P said:
Strong strong rumours about Celtic at home. I would not plan to be doing anything on Saturday August 8th. As this is looking favourite.

But nobody knows apparently.....wink, wink

Same day as Hibs play Bolton at the Reebok, the M6 & some of Lancashire could be fun that day

Rusty said:
Hey guys, just signed up. I must say though, I'm a Rangers fan first and foremost. Just wanna say I'm looking forward to this game. As long as Walter doesn't go back to his favorite 4-5-1 formation, then it should be a good game. If you need any help with transport details in the area, I'll be glad to help.

The round trip back up here from the Emirates Cup only to go back down to Portsmouth should be fun.

The other thing, about us "trashing your city". Let's be honest here, it wasn't exactly a haven when we got down there, was it? It's like you all coming up here. Any sort of looting, violence or havoc will probably make the city nicer. As of now, it's a riot, especially that area known as Parkhead. With a fanbase of about 150,000+ going down, can you seriously expect the fuds from the support not to go down. Every team has them, just a shame the game was so close or we wouldn't have seen the scenes we did. I was down there, in your stadium for the game, watching Walter play his usual, dire European style of "football".

If you get a decent sized allocation, you will probably get areas BF and BR 1-3. These are the Broomloan stands, front and rear (top and bottom). This is where the singing usually comes from at Ibrox. The place can be electrifying some times, but usually, it's dead. Providing you don't hammer us, the atmosphere will be good I think. Last year's friendly against Liverpool at Ibrox didn't go well for us. Maybe City will sign a few decent players so they can at least give us a game.

Oh, and when there's a chorus of "Stand up, for the Champions"... you all better do it! We'll sing along with most of the songs against Manure.

Peace out guys, looking forward to your visit.

Dear new guy. Easy with the Parkhead references. I worked in Govan and Ibrox for 5 years and it is an absolute $hitehouse. Don't make any kind of parallel with City and Ranjirs, quite a few bears i know love Manyoo. A repeat scoreline of the Liverpool Friendly last August would do nicely. Forza City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.