Rangers thread 2020/21

7 points from the title
5-A91505-D-E836-4616-86-DB-41-DFEA5-CBA93.gif

Rangers fans walking into work tomorrow

Gerrard hey looks a pretty good manager especially his pick for his assistant manager and backroom staff. Problem is he won’t be able to turn the Liverpool job down where he will crash and burn if they don’t back him with mega cash.

Someone can correct me if this is totally wrong but I read this morning that Rangers have won more games post Xmas in Europe in 3 seasons than Celtic have since 2004!

If that's true that's some stat & seems mighty embarrassing for Celtic.

Someone can correct me if this is totally wrong but I read this morning that Rangers have won more games post Xmas in Europe in 3 seasons than Celtic have since 2004!

If that's true that's some stat & seems mighty embarrassing for Celtic.
That's Lawell in a nutshell. A great Businessman is something I encounter on our sites. Total fucking garbage. Any CEO in any company, who fails to secure the biggest money windfall 9 out of 12 times, is an abject failure as a businessman. Our stats in this regard don't lie. There's no hiding place from that. I said when Rogers left, that wasn't the main problem, it was Lawell staying. I was right. If we replace him with another risk averse shitebag we will continue to decline even further. Of that we as supporters have no doubt.

Now that the other cunts are having a meltdown, hopefully these cunts will follow suit and somebody else (preferably Hibs) can win the title for a fucking change.

I'm a ****, but there's plenty who support us who aren't. As for Hibs, only if we fuck it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.