Rangers thread 2020/21

Facts in your opinion. UEFA recognise us as the same club, Scottish Authorities recognise us as the same club, the £140M was grossly exaggerated as we are still finding out to this day, think the latest is down to £50M & that's still being disputed.

He got away with winning nothing as we were improving season on season, & compared to where we were it was chalk & cheese. And considering we are 16 points clear & in the knockout stages of Europa League again, the decision to stick with Slippy seems vindicated so far.

Maybe you should show some loyalty to your managers?
We do show loyalty to managers as l8ng as it looks they know what they are doing. If we win next week and keep going it won't be long before FF 8s again filled with posts saying he can't do it and should go. As for being the same club? I don't understand how anyone could say that. Apart from the SFA. Even your legends said you died. How does something die and still be the same? I'm not a believer in the supernatural so you will have your work cut out, no matter what anybody says. If it were us, it woukd be a different story. The press here woukd have a field day, and we wouldn't get Lord Nimmo saying £48m in side letters didn't give us a "sporting advantage. You died, you reformed, you came back. If you didn't you would still be on the stock exchange as was.

You got away with a least one stone wall penalty again yesterday. Just saying.

The club did die.Scottish 3rd division hand club 12 in the fixtures up to about 4 weeks before the season started. Was either newly formed Rangers or the winners of the Highland league who would be that club 12.

If was straight demotion there would be no confusion.

Ooh a thread about the set of cunts whose equally cuntish fans rioted in Manchester in 2008. Or is it a different set of cunts who just happen to have the same name?
Different club, pretending to be the same club.

We do show loyalty to managers as l8ng as it looks they know what they are doing. If we win next week and keep going it won't be long before FF 8s again filled with posts saying he can't do it and should go. As for being the same club? I don't understand how anyone could say that. Apart from the SFA. Even your legends said you died. How does something die and still be the same? I'm not a believer in the supernatural so you will have your work cut out, no matter what anybody says. If it were us, it woukd be a different story. The press here woukd have a field day, and we wouldn't get Lord Nimmo saying £48m in side letters didn't give us a "sporting advantage. You died, you reformed, you came back. If you didn't you would still be on the stock exchange as was.

You got away with a least one stone wall penalty again yesterday. Just saying.

The new club thing seems to bother other fans much more than Rangers fans, Celtic fans especially with the Sevco & The Rangers jibes, I actually quite funny to see it used so often they think it bothers us that much.

Quite frankly, I'll take what the governing bodies say about it, the same way the like of Napoli & Fiorentina do.

Either way, getting your arse handed to you by a club that's only 8 years old must be even more embarrassing for your lot! That must be why all that built up anger is being released the past month.

Facts in your opinion. UEFA recognise us as the same club, Scottish Authorities recognise us as the same club, the £140M was grossly exaggerated as we are still finding out to this day, think the latest is down to £50M & that's still being disputed.

He got away with winning nothing as we were improving season on season, & compared to where we were it was chalk & cheese. And considering we are 16 points clear & in the knockout stages of Europa League again, the decision to stick with Slippy seems vindicated so far.

Maybe you should show some loyalty to your managers?
Steeped in hatred....

now I know why I hate the cunts

Ooh a thread about the set of cunts whose equally cuntish fans rioted in Manchester in 2008. Or is it a different set of cunts who just happen to have the same name?
They did bring around a quarter of a million fans with them to be fair and 99% of them were great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.