Rangers thread 2020/21

They did bring around a quarter of a million fans with them to be fair and 99% of them were great.

Nothing excuses the violence that followed but Manchester was totally unprepared. I spoke to a copper that day in the morning of the game & he said they had prepared for around 50k people, instead it was 4 or 5 times that.

You get that many pissed up Scots in a city centre, then the screen breaks in the fan park / gets deliberately turned off (whichever you believe) right before kick off, then you'll likely get disturbance.

I will add though, that the close location of the game to Scotland helped attract the dregs of society. I remember seeing undesirables down there from my town with no real interest in football that travelled down for a day out.

Still, I had a great day, was lucky enough to have a ticket, & saw no violence whatsoever. I did have to spend the night with a few thousand other fans on the floor at Piccadilly Station mind you.

Last edited:
13 wins on the trot in the league. That is title winning form.

Emphasis is on Celtic to come up with a result on Saturday. Anything but a victory for them will result in protests outside Celtic Park.

Rangers beat Celtic and continue their winning streak it’s their title to lose.

Looking forward to Saturday.

“Top flight football is non-competitive before a ball is kicked” they’re you have it. Celtic v Rangers 2 bald men arguing over a comb. No wonder we don’t want snyghjng to do with their sectarian 3rd division shite. I’d actually love both to bd given z season in the premier league. Let their fans bring “millions” to wherever then see them get dismantled each and every week.

13 wins on the trot in the league. That is title winning form.

Emphasis is on Celtic to come up with a result on Saturday. Anything but a victory for them will result in protests outside Celtic Park.

Rangers beat Celtic and continue their winning streak it’s their title to lose.

Looking forward to Saturday.
Bullshit. If we win it, we win it. They have won the league these last two years at Christmas, and won fuck all.

Our form gave them a lead did we lose it? No, if we win on Saturday and go into win it, we won it. They didn't lose it.

They were utter pish at St Mirren, utter pish at United and you know we are starting to click. With our defence though they could hammer us, but they won't.

In the press, 90% theirr fans, have them already champions.

Let's wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.