Rangers thread 2020/21

if i was in charge of scotland, i would shut football down and declare the league null and void, that would teach the silly fuckers celebrating, thick cunts

Not that I condone it, but we weren't the first to gather in crowds for football during this shit show.

Well done to Rangers after having the last ten years of turmoil. Gerrard deserves respect. It's his greatest achievement.

Well done Rangers. Might actually do Celtic some good, although not sure Celtic fans would agree.
It should Malg, but like previous boards of City, ours are utter pricks, so I am not brimming with confidence. They caused our situation. They did it seamlessly, doing the same to get back is the worry for us. We are waiting to see how they respond. I might not be going to Chad now, but they should consider it if they shite it.

I see the media picked the Rangers fan from Only an Excuse to defend their super spreader celebrations. Blaming Sturgeon for it...

I see the media picked the Rangers fan from Only an Excuse to defend their super spreader celebrations. Blaming Sturgeon for it...
She is to blame for it, and wasps, sharks, me being a shit guitarist, the 2005 Tsunami, toast landing butter side down, Scrappy Doo, Bobby Davro, Phil passing and every time you call a taxi and it's three times the time quoted to arrive, global warming, Hitler, England winning the world cup, fucking traitor, the extinction of the Dodo, that hole we used to have in the Ozone and Daniel O'Donnel.. did I mention wasps?

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.