Rangers thread 2020/21

Great day for the Champions
View attachment 15690
Two goals in 16 games, yes hes fucking dynamite. When you look.at how bad our defence is, a defence my cat could score against, it's hardly a feat is it? Fuck, a geriatric managed one too. Enjoy your time in the sun. No fans in to enjoy it, next season when fans are back it will be back to normal. And if it isn't then I will.walk the earth.

Two goals in 16 games, yes hes fucking dynamite. When you look.at how bad our defence is, a defence my cat could score against, it's hardly a feat is it? Fuck, a geriatric managed one too. Enjoy your time in the sun. No fans in to enjoy it, next season when fans are back it will be back to normal. And if it isn't then I will.walk the earth.

I'll take winning with no fans in & enjoying it in the house & gardens to getting humped with no fans in & having to kick f**k out the dog the rest of the day, especially when we are quite clearly the inferior team. ;-)

I'll take winning with no fans in & enjoying it in the house & gardens to getting humped with no fans in & having to kick f**k out the dog the rest of the day. ;-)
Enjoy it. You have deserved it. We have been heading here for years and it is no surprise to me. We are getting rid of that bastard Lawell, 15 years too late, but at last the cheapskate fuck is going. No doubt we will install a similar shitebag though. We are talking about a massive rebuild, but if we don't take a flamethrower to our board, fuck all will change. Even they need to know their cowardice will cause a revolt if they don't grow a pair.

Enjoy it. You have deserved it. We have been heading here for years and it is no surprise to me. We are getting rid of that bastard Lawell, 15 years too late, but at last the cheapskate fuck is going. No doubt we will install a similar shitebag though. We are talking about a massive rebuild, but if we don't take a flamethrower to our board, fuck all will change. Even they need to know their cowardice will cause a revolt if they don't grow a pair.

Looking more like Eddie Howe then, happy with that?

Looking more like Eddie Howe then, happy with that?
Mr Magoo would be a step up. As for Howe, I would be happy with him, but I'm still not convinced we will get him. One good thing if we do secure him, is he must have been promised backing because he's going to need it. Not just to challenge for the league, but to qualify for the CL and not get humiliated home and away. A massive challenge, but if he gets recruitment right, it's doable.

Mr Magoo would be a step up. As for Howe, I would be happy with him, but I'm still not convinced we will get him. One good thing if we do secure him, is he must have been promised backing because he's going to need it. Not just to challenge for the league, but to qualify for the CL and not get humiliated home and away. A massive challenge, but if he gets recruitment right, it's doable.

Magoo and massive in the same post......Howson is that you?

Glasgow bracing itself for superspreader event today. Pubs and shops closing as level 4 here we come looms. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into another George Square wrecking crew. I'm sure the cops will be as nice as they were the last time, as they're not allowed to steam into their teams fans. Nothing to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.