Rangers thread 2020/21

Not me. I am not easily conned. Plaudits are one thing, an over the top, cocks out mutual wankfest by rangers fans in the press had you as the best team in two decades. You aren't even close to that and I hope you're not that easily conned either. We won 35 cup games in a row. You couldn't manage a handful. I would suggest that shows how overhyped you are. St Mirren and St Johnstone don't beat the best team in 20 years in a Cup. You won the league and you deserved it as you had us committing self harm. But, you ain't as good as the Record says you are.

I don't think anyone is saying we're 1970's Brazil, think that's a bit hyperbole from you, but I can see why you think that when you've not had to see us get any praise in a decade.

We have won the league the earliest its ever been won, & our record so far in the league is only bettered by Rodgers first season unless I'm mistaken, so you can understand some praise. The domestic cups were poor though, to get put out basically because of 2 injury time set pieces is quite poor.

Just the one trophy for this greatest team ever seen in Scottish football history

wat would they be like if they could win a treble ffs
Or four in a row. There's not enough gunpowder in the world to make all the fireworks that would be required. Or indeed enough tissues for all that wanking off.

I don't think anyone is saying we're 1970's Brazil, think that's a bit hyperbole from you, but I can see why you think that when you've had to see us get praised any praise in a decade.

We have won the league the earliest its ever been won, & our record so far in the league is only bettered by Rodgers first season unless I'm mistaken, so you can understand some praise.
I do. And I have said repeatedly you deserved it. No question of that. I just haven't witnessed the sane level of good football coming from you. You are an efficient unit. Hard to beat, but not great on the eye. Any look through the stories on the Record site, shows how every fucking thing you have done is greeted by praise far beyond reasonable and the ten year wait for our press bluenose's, has obviously had an effect on reason and logic.

Next year the only thing I am worried about is the utter pricks running our club continuing to do fuck all but go cheap and hope. If they step up we are up against a team that wee Dicks would have ragdolled. So no worries there, if we step up. The if, is the problem though. We stood still, then regressed to a point where we are a fucking sad joke. The board must know we have had enough of their shitebaggery. Events around the ESL should put them in no doubt what's coming, if they keep being useless, cowardly cheapskate cunts.

Rangers one up against Celtic. Celtic down to 10 (correctly).

Oops 1-1 now.
Only in a Glasgow Derby would one team score and the other gets a red card at the same time.

Celtic fans will be checking which lodge the ref belongs to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.