Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Jesus wept, every single post I read of yours,not just the one I quoted is a load of shite, here's an idea why don't you try a celtic forum? We have a saying in Manchester,and it rings so true for you pal. Bellend
Count yourself lucky you don't have to live in the same street, town or country as these people. He has zero interest in Manchester City yet has had a log in for this forum to solely promote the Celtic cause. It's what they do.
The only reason I have a log in for this forum is because City are my English team and I've been down to Maine Road and the Etihad on occasion to take in a game. I don't expect others to automatically to like Rangers and I'm not here to influence them either, but that mob need to be loved at all times and spend their entire lives complaining to anyone who will listen to them about how hard done to they are.
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. That is the entity that is Celtic.

Count yourself lucky you don't have to live in the same street, town or country as these people. He has zero interest in Manchester City yet has had a log in for this forum to solely promote the Celtic cause. It's what they do.
The only reason I have a log in for this forum is because City are my English team and I've been down to Maine Road and the Etihad on occasion to take in a game. I don't expect others to automatically to like Rangers and I'm not here to influence them either, but that mob need to be loved at all times and spend their entire lives complaining to anyone who will listen to them about how hard done to they are.
You know nothing of why I am on here or my connection to City. And it’s more than yours.

If you can find one fucking sentence from me saying anything apart from how our board have fucked up our CL experience in the last years, you are a magician. As for the other event, they weren’t steaming and rolling about hitting each other over the brags with empty cheap booze bootles. As for counselling, maybe you’re right. You could come with me. You to deal with utter delusion, me to deal with stop bragging about my hair when so many are baldy cunts. And all you are saying is in the past, you love living in the past, 17th century mostly, but even recent. Next year is a new year. What happened in the past isn’t Anges worry. Next year is yours.
Come on MP, you know it’s racist to call people bald.

By demonising all who happen to support us,as you continually do, shows me you are a racist. You are no different from the Nazis with the Jews, the KKK with black people. People here who hated and still hate immigrants. To demonise a whole people is at once thick as fuck, but it’s racist.

and as well all should know Racists are not known for their intelligence. How could they be m,when they convince themselves everyone they hate is the same. The same so they can justify hate. You’re an anti Irish/Catholic racist. And every single thing you write confirms that.

Last edited:
As posted in the Celtic thread, can you guys please try and stick to matters to do with your own club, rather than throw accusations around about the other team? Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.