Rangers Thread - 2021/22

Oh deary deary me. Once again the greatest team ever make a **** of it. 1 win in 5 league games. Utd droping 2 points though. They must he gutted. I know I am.

Another step today for the champions in waiting. How do you like them apples?

Just shows you how far Dortmund have crashed though. Better hope it continues for Thursday or I can see a ball bursting reverse. Lets fucking hope so. Enjoy the rest of the Sabbath. Black Fucking Sabbath.

Oh the Bluebells are very blue indeed. Peace and Love from big hattrick Gio.

Oh deary deary me. Once again the greatest team ever make a **** of it. 1 win in 5 league games. Utd droping 2 points though. They must he gutted. I know I am.

Just shows you how far Dortmund have crashed though. Better hope it continues for Thursday or I can see a ball bursting reverse. Lets fucking hope so. Enjoy the rest of the Sabbath. Black Fucking Sabbath.

not a bad first cast.lol.

Can't complain about the 2nd half. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, other times you dont, today was just 1 of those days the ball wouldn't fall to us in the box on a shit pitch and shit conditions.

Difference between your all conquering team and ours just now is that you are getting late, last minute winners and we aren't. Apart from that both teams look pretty nervous and its only going to get worse as the season goes on.

Can't complain about the 2nd half. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, other times you dont, today was just 1 of those days the ball wouldn't fall to us in the box on a shit pitch and shit conditions.

Difference between your all conquering team and ours just now is that you are getting late, last minute winners and we aren't. Apart from that both teams look pretty nervous and its only going to get worse as the season goes on.
Your right wide player looks a right shitebag.

Your right wide player looks a right shitebag.
The young boy on loan from Man Utd? Aye, think grounds & conditions like Ross County & Dundee Utd playing on bogs and in driving wind or rain is a bit of a culture shock to him. Should have scored with his chance that hit the post mind you.

The young boy on loan from Man Utd? Aye, think grounds & conditions like Ross County & Dundee Utd playing on bogs and in driving wind or rain is a bit of a culture shock to him. Should have scored with his chance that hit the post mind you.
Ally called it against us. Ligthweight. He included Kent in that. Imagine him getting tackled by big Bobo? **** would be up on an attempted murder charge.

Ally called it against us. Ligthweight. He included Kent in that. Imagine him getting tackled by big Bobo? **** would be up on an attempted murder charge.

He is lightweight, and as i mentioned will struggle a bit at the smaller tight grounds where its more difficult to play actual football and you need a degree of physicality. Saying that he scored and assisted vs Ross County, and was a post width away from scoring today.

He still has something to offer perhaps in the games at Ibrox on the better surface whem you need more skill rather than physicality. But think he'll continue to just be an option from the bench now Arfield, Jack, Ramsey & Aribo are team options again.

He is lightweight, and as i mentioned will struggle a bit at the smaller tight grounds where its more difficult to play actual football and you need a degree of physicality. Saying that he scored and assisted vs Ross County, and was a post width away from scoring today.

He still has something to offer perhaps in the games at Ibrox on the better surface whem you need more skill rather than physicality. But think he'll continue to just be an option from the bench now Arfield, Jack, Ramsey & Aribo are team options again.
Is Ibrox a good surface now.
Can see Ramsay injured all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.