Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon sir, you beat the team that was 3rd bottom of the league last season 2-0 at home, first was a header from a corner, hardly Harlem Globetrotters stuff. ;-)
Keep on deluding. The football we played was excellent. Finishing poor, no question about that. You better hope it stays that way. Your game was utterly dire, two goals. That was it. No pace, no great passing, realised you didn’t have the class, so kept lobbing crosses in. If I said, they are fucking rank once ….. ;)

Keep on deluding. The football we played was excellent. Finishing poor, no question about that. You better hope it stays that way. Your game was utterly dire, two goals. That was it. No pace, no great passing, realised you didn’t have the class, so kept lobbing crosses in. If I said, they are fucking rank once ….. ;)

Rangers werent at their best at the weekend, but your making out celtic to be playing like a Pep Barcelona side haha

Rangers werent at their best at the weekend, but your making out celtic to be playing like a Pep Barcelona side haha
No. I’m pointing out the blatantly fucking obvious if you watch it we played some really good football. Fast, great passing. Our finishing was poor, but still scored two goals. On Saturday I watched Rangers, both halves they lacked anything remotely easy on the eye. That’s just a fact. Kent was again a show pony, the defence was utter push and the midfield is devoid of any guile. Now, I have been told you/they have 4 or 5 other players bought to come in. They better be great because what I’ve seen of the signings so far, actually made me laugh after reading how brilliant they all were. Not a player in that team would get on our bench in their positions, not one. These things will become more apparent as we move forward.

No. I’m pointing out the blatantly fucking obvious if you watch it we played some really good football. Fast, great passing. Our finishing was poor, but still scored two goals. On Saturday I watched Rangers, both halves they lacked anything remotely easy on the eye. That’s just a fact. Kent was again a show pony, the defence was utter push and the midfield is devoid of any guile. Now, I have been told you/they have 4 or 5 other players bought to come in. They better be great because what I’ve seen of the signings so far, actually made me laugh after reading how brilliant they all were. Not a player in that team would get on our bench in their positions, not one. These things will become more apparent as we move forward.

Kent had 1 assist, and would have had 2 had we not had another wrongly ruled out for offside.

So we should have scored 3 goals, hit the woodwork as well, not bad for a side that had no guile.

Kent had 1 assist, and would have had 2 had we not had another wrongly ruled out for offside.

So we should have scored 3 goals, hit the woodwork as well, not bad for a side that had no guile.
Over performing. Take a bow. Have a wee read of FF, they are even more scathing than me. Why not argue with them. They support the same team where’s as I am not. I say what I saw. It was dire.

I knew you'd be gutted. Are you watching hen?
Yes, they are nearly as brilliant as they were on Saturday, amazingly mesmerising, fluid beyond liquid, awe inspiring, I know awe, and it takes a lot to inspire him, a lazy **** if I’m honest, doesn’t give a single. That’s how good they’ve been. Be reverting to dozens of gloriously flighted, almost poetic, crosses into the box anytime soon, it’s the future. Fuck Angeball. Phew, halftime, can take a breath now and look back and marvel at what I just felt a part of. BRB.

Lifted that straight from the Record online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.