Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance tonight after a nervy 1st half and also a confidence booster. Now a play off against PSV who we have historically done well against.

You’re wasting your breath. Put him on ignore. You will feel all the better for it.

I like the bantz with MP, it's good to get a total different perspective of how he sees the world.

They're not taking it well over on Kerryfail. We shouldn't have had a penalty, we should have had players sent off and we bribed the match officials. And yet the reports in the Belgian press differ greatly to the rants of the terminally obsessed.

Another €5M in the pot as well as another full house at Ibrox. I'm hoping it's enough to stop us from going out of business again! ;-)

I like the bantz with MP, it's good to get a total different perspective of how he sees the world.

Another €5M in the pot as well as another full house at Ibrox. I'm hoping it's enough to stop us from going out of business again! ;-)
How many admins is that now for us ?

They're not taking it well over on Kerryfail. We shouldn't have had a penalty, we should have had players sent off and we bribed the match officials. And yet the reports in the Belgian press differ greatly to the rants of the terminally obsessed.
The security tags will frantically be being re-stapled to the Saint Gilloise taps as they try to exchange for XXXL PSV ones using next doors WI-FI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.