Rangers Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tilman is 20, Yilmaz is 21, Matondo is 21. These 3 are are young and the hope I'd imagine is that they get better as the season goes on.

Souttar, Davies, Lawrence and Colak are all mid to late 20's, so these should make an impact quicker. Souttar has looked unfit. We need Davies to start getting minutes and to form a partnership with Goldson.

Lawrence will rotate in the attacking midfield roles, and Colak will be back up to Morelos when he's fit I'd imagine.

So to answer your question, I'd imagine 1 or 2 will play tomorrow, 1 or 2 will come into the team more as the season goes on, and 1 or 2 will end up not being good enough. And I think we will really struggle to get through.
You’re wasting your breath. Put him on ignore. You will feel all the better for it.

Good result for them considering they started 2 down from the first leg,can’t see them getting past the winners of PSV or Monaco though..
They knocked better sides out of the Europa last year. The two old firm clubs can be very difficult away games when the crowds get behind them, even if the teams are crap

Good result for them considering they started 2 down from the first leg,can’t see them getting past the winners of PSV or Monaco though..
Back from the dead, awful last week, magnificent (eventually) this week. The cheating diving play acting Belgians got exactly what they deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.