Rangers Thread - 2023/24

That midfield isn’t good enough. Souter isn’t good enough. Apart from Butland, I wouidnt want any of those players. Keeling no tick-tock is insanity if you want a good midfield.

I hope you’re right though, if you are, next year will be easier than I hoped.
I’m sure we’ll bring in more quality but I’m have to go with the players I know will still be there.

The Oli McBurnie rumours won’t go away , as much as I wish they would, and Paddy McNair would be an upgrade on what we have

Connor Barron from the Sheep is another.

I don’t want us spending over the odds on Miovski or Shankland. Miovski won’t get the space to run into at Rangers and Shankland is decent enough but really to date his career has been just above average until a purple patch with Hearts. Be better for him to stay where he is and help Hearts to compete for trophies and a Euro run

That midfield isn’t good enough. Souter isn’t good enough. Apart from Butland, I wouidnt want any of those players. Keeling no tick-tock is insanity if you want a good midfield.

I hope you’re right though, if you are, next year will be easier than I hoped.
I forgot about Danilo. He’s been out that long. The proverbial ‘be like a new signing’

You’re correct about midfield. A lot depends on whether they can get Raskin back to full fitness but I can see us signing someone to partner Diomande who has looked tidy enough

Souttar is fine and there has been talk in the past of his brother joining. It depends what Leicester want to do now they are promoted. We can’t afford the money they paid for him but perhaps they won’t be too difficult to deal with if they want him off the wage bill. Would be a huge signing and he’d be keen to join being one of our own

I forgot about Danilo. He’s been out that long. The proverbial ‘be like a new signing’

You’re correct about midfield. A lot depends on whether they can get Raskin back to full fitness but I can see us signing someone to partner Diomande who has looked tidy enough

Souttar is fine and there has been talk in the past of his brother joining. It depends what Leicester want to do now they are promoted. We can’t afford the money they paid for him but perhaps they won’t be too difficult to deal with if they want him off the wage bill. Would be a huge signing and he’d be keen to join being one of our own
For me, we need a CB LB and RB too. Especially for the CL or we will play some good stuff then get fucked as we are hopeless at the back.

I see Dessers is in the papers again, saying what you are going to do in the final. Just as well my big mate is bald and can’t pull out his own hair, he loses the plot with your players mouthing off in the press then doing fuck all. We both share the same mantra. Do your talking on the pitch or fuck off.

I see Dessers is in the papers again, saying what you are going to do in the final. Just as well my big mate is bald and can’t pull out his own hair, he loses the plot with your players mouthing off in the press then doing fuck all. We both share the same mantra. Do your talking on the pitch or fuck off.
Don’t read papers but I take it they are taking his quotes from his press conference from yesterday when he spoke very well.

He was asked if he thought there was a big gulf between the clubs etc. what’s he supposed to say?

As far as the press conferences went. Both Dessers and Clemente looked totally dejected. I’d go as far as saying from tje way the manager spoke there had been harsh words at playing and board level. Will be interesting / busy summer.

Dessers was also asked about Lundstram and how the players reacted to him. The reaction on Follow Follow has been dreadful if not totally predictable! John Lundstram gave me the best moment I’ve ever had at the football and a moment I’ll never have again and in years when looking back at my time supporting the club I won’t remember the ridiculous tackle but the late winner against Red Bull or that goal away against Dortmund!! The league wasn’t lost at Parkhead. It was losing to Motherwell at home and Ross County away and drawing with Dundee!

Don’t read papers but I take it they are taking his quotes from his press conference from yesterday when he spoke very well.

He was asked if he thought there was a big gulf between the clubs etc. what’s he supposed to say?

As far as the press conferences went. Both Dessers and Clemente looked totally dejected. I’d go as far as saying from tje way the manager spoke there had been harsh words at playing and board level. Will be interesting / busy summer.

Dessers was also asked about Lundstram and how the players reacted to him. The reaction on Follow Follow has been dreadful if not totally predictable! John Lundstram gave me the best moment I’ve ever had at the football and a moment I’ll never have again and in years when looking back at my time supporting the club I won’t remember the ridiculous tackle but the late winner against Red Bull or that goal away against Dortmund!! The league wasn’t lost at Parkhead. It was losing to Motherwell at home and Ross County away and drawing with Dundee!
It was lost because you can’t beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.