Rangers Thread - 2023/24

That lad has been brilliant for them. Yesterday he saved their arses a right few times. I read, maybe a lot of shit, but Rangers are supposed to be willing to accept £15m and with them needing cash, he could be off. We should buy him, let the poor **** win something.

Of course they changed the qualification criteria to benefit the clubs from the top leagues
Na you got it badly wrong taking the word of some Scottish comic who couldn't read the rules.

It was pointed out at the time and you just threw out insults rather then reading the criteria which didn't change.

61st. Well done.

That lad has been brilliant for them. Yesterday he saved their arses a right few times. I read, maybe a lot of shit, but Rangers are supposed to be willing to accept £15m and with them needing cash, he could be off. We should buy him, let the poor **** win something.
Why are we needing cash?

Ffs is this Admin 1690000000?

Every week it’s another Admin just around the corner!

Rangers rejected a late January offer for him. If they needed the money they could have hook it then

Na you got it badly wrong taking the word of some Scottish comic who couldn't read the rules.

It was pointed out at the time and you just threw out insults rather then reading the criteria which didn't change.

61st. Well done.
They changed the rules

Why are we needing cash?

Ffs is this Admin 1690000000?

Every week it’s another Admin just around the corner!

Rangers rejected a late January offer for him. If they needed the money they could have hook it then
Just what I read, might be shit. It might be that even with CL money in last years accounts you only made £250k profit. None of that cash this year. You are reportedly paying more in wages than us. Again, I don’t know if that’s true either, but, if the projected revenue now has collapsed they jay need to. Although, he would be the last I would would want to leave if I were you lot the issue is, who else would anybody want at good money? Nobody springs to mind. You also have so many of your duds on long term deals, on good wages. Your bean counters haven’t enough beans, so maybe needs must.

Just checked. We’re ok we are on the right thread

Here’s my take on our squad

Butland we keep unless we get £20+ million offer

Tav away to Slippy G for £8 million

Goldson similar for £5 million

Keep Souttar and make Captain

Barisic away FOC

Keep Ridvan

Keep Raskin

Buying Diomande for whatever agreed fee is

Lundstram away FOC

Ryan Jack away FOC

Cantwell Keep

Lawrence Keep

Matondo sell if we recoup money otherwise keep

Sima buy if fee is not too unreasonable £7 millionish

Cortes sign again on loan. Looked really bright until that fucking rugby park pitch finished him

Lammers obviously sell to some Dutch mugs for £3 million

Dessers. God knows what to do with him!! Probably keep but need an upgrade and that’s not Shankland or Miovski! Need better!

McAusland , King, Devine, Lowry keep but I’m not sure any of them make it at Ibrox

Team could look something like this

Butland

Sterling

New Centre Back (Paddy McNair?)

Souttar

Ridvan

Diomande

Raskin (if fit)

Cantwell / Lawrence preferably an upgrade

Cortes

Sima

New striker

The wages freed up by Tav , Goldson, Lundstram, Barisic, Lammers, Scott Wright, Fabio Silva, possibly Dessers along with the likes of Ryan Jack and Jon McLaughlin will go along way to fund the investment needed

I’m sure I’ve missed out some other wage thieves but that’s my rough take on it.

As for the manager. Not happy at the way the self entitled Rangers support have turned on him! We were always up against it since the same support turned on GvB!! I still have complete faith in him to get the rebuilding job done. He needs the next two windows minimum to complete the rebuild. Difficult to move these duds on with the wages they are on. Thank God for Slippy and the oil money

Just checked. We’re ok we are on the right thread

Here’s my take on our squad

Butland we keep unless we get £20+ million offer

Tav away to Slippy G for £8 million

Goldson similar for £5 million

Keep Souttar and make Captain

Barisic away FOC

Keep Ridvan

Keep Raskin

Buying Diomande for whatever agreed fee is

Lundstram away FOC

Ryan Jack away FOC

Cantwell Keep

Lawrence Keep

Matondo sell if we recoup money otherwise keep

Sima buy if fee is not too unreasonable £7 millionish

Cortes sign again on loan. Looked really bright until that fucking rugby park pitch finished him

Lammers obviously sell to some Dutch mugs for £3 million

Dessers. God knows what to do with him!! Probably keep but need an upgrade and that’s not Shankland or Miovski! Need better!

McAusland , King, Devine, Lowry keep but I’m not sure any of them make it at Ibrox

Team could look something like this

Butland

Sterling

New Centre Back (Paddy McNair?)

Souttar

Ridvan

Diomande

Raskin (if fit)

Cantwell / Lawrence preferably an upgrade

Cortes

Sima

New striker

The wages freed up by Tav , Goldson, Lundstram, Barisic, Lammers, Scott Wright, Fabio Silva, possibly Dessers along with the likes of Ryan Jack and Jon McLaughlin will go along way to fund the investment needed

I’m sure I’ve missed out some other wage thieves but that’s my rough take on it.

As for the manager. Not happy at the way the self entitled Rangers support have turned on him! We were always up against it since the same support turned on GvB!! I still have complete faith in him to get the rebuilding job done. He needs the next two windows minimum to complete the rebuild. Difficult to move these duds on with the wages they are on. Thank God for Slippy and the oil money
That midfield isn’t good enough. Souter isn’t good enough. Apart from Butland, I wouidnt want any of those players. Keeling no tick-tock is insanity if you want a good midfield.

I hope you’re right though, if you are, next year will be easier than I hoped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.