Rangers thread 2024/25

jimharri

I see there could be a few departures from Ibrox. Goldson to Aris Limassol, Lammers to FC Twente and Tavernier to Trabzonspor, though an initial bid for him has apparently been rejected. One possible incoming; Vaclav Cerny on a loan deal. What do our resident Rangers fans make of these developments?

From last seasons first team squad we could possibly be losing / already lost

McLaughlan

Robbie McCrorie

Barisic

Tavernier

Goldson

Ryan Jack

John Lundstram

Abdalah Sima

Scott Wright

Sam Lammers

Ianas Hagi

Possibly

Dowell , Cantwell and Lawrence!
—————————

Good times ahead : ))))))))

I have very limited expectations for the forthcoming season and this team but that is amongst the worst 45 minutes I’ve seen from a Rangers team. Unbelievably fortunate it’s only 2-0 to Birmingham who have been no better than average.

Absolutely nothing positive to take from this.

Chairman is seemingly going to speak before the end of the month. The support deserve answers to this utter shitshow on and off the park!

I have very limited expectations for the forthcoming season and this team but that is amongst the worst 45 minutes I’ve seen from a Rangers team. Unbelievably fortunate it’s only 2-0 to Birmingham who have been no better than average.

Absolutely nothing positive to take from this.

Chairman is seemingly going to speak before the end of the month. The support deserve answers to this utter shitshow on and off the park!
Watched the first half. I know it's pre season. And I know it's a mish mash of younger players and a few first teamers still working their way back to fitness, specially Tav.

But fk me, that's as bad a first half as I've seen anywhere for a long time. Didn't even bother with second half.

Would love a trip to Ibrox in the UCL League stage.

From the comments on here, doesn't sound like they'll be in the draw on 29th August.

Would love a trip to Ibrox in the UCL League stage.

From the comments on here, doesn't sound like they'll be in the draw on 29th August.
Absolutely no chance we are even getting past Kiev!!

I believe we have secured Vaclav Cerny on loan. Would be a decent signing but we need so much more and little time.

Absolutely no chance we are even getting past Kiev!!

I believe we have secured Vaclav Cerny on loan. Would be a decent signing but we need so much more and little time.
Good luck anyway.

If you do end up visiting the Etihad, behave yourselves ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.