Rangers thread 2024/25

I have very limited expectations for the forthcoming season and this team but that is amongst the worst 45 minutes I’ve seen from a Rangers team. Unbelievably fortunate it’s only 2-0 to Birmingham who have been no better than average.

Absolutely nothing positive to take from this.

Chairman is seemingly going to speak before the end of the month. The support deserve answers to this utter shitshow on and off the park!
It resembled a cat toying with a half dead mouse, when Hampden hero Scott Wright is your only shining light , it’s time to worry

I’m raging I can’t truly enjoy this Rangers shit show. Our board and their inability to get players in consumes me. They fuck up everything.

I read online Hearts want £4-5 Million. Their player and absolutely their right to ask whatever they want.

Can sign pre contract in less than six months

Will have zero sell on value

We are as well writing this season off as a complete rebuild so don’t desperately need him.

That all said the thought of watching Dessers pass up chance after chance is just depressing.

I read online Hearts want £4-5 Million. Their player and absolutely their right to ask whatever they want.

Can sign pre contract in less than six months

Will have zero sell on value

We are as well writing this season off as a complete rebuild so don’t desperately need him.

That all said the thought of watching Dessers pass up chance after chance is just depressing.
£4.5m to an English Prem, relegation contenders, is nothing and worth’s punt. Even Championship teams could afford that no problem and quadruple the lads wages. He needs to think of setting up his family and his best bet is England. He can score goals and that makes the difference to teams fighting the drop from day one. I hope Heart's get that much.

£4.5m to an English Prem, relegation contenders, is nothing and worth’s punt. Even Championship teams could afford that no problem and quadruple the lads wages. He needs to think of setting up his family and his best bet is England. He can score goals and that makes the difference to teams fighting the drop from day one. I hope Heart's get that much.
I’m not disagreeing with you and if Hearts can bring that amount in great and hopefully they can further improve their squad.

I’m talking from Rangers point of view. As things stand at the club he is not worth paying out that amount of money.

I’ll be honest I’m not overly fussed about signing him. Wrong age, I don’t believe he improves the team too much. I’d rather we went with Cortes , Danilo and Cerny as a front three. We need to rebuild a whole defence and at least one starting central mid.

Just my opinion.

I’m not disagreeing with you and if Hearts can bring that amount in great and hopefully they can further improve their squad.

I’m talking from Rangers point of view. As things stand at the club he is not worth paying out that amount of money.

I’ll be honest I’m not overly fussed about signing him. Wrong age, I don’t believe he improves the team too much. I’d rather we went with Cortes , Danilo and Cerny as a front three. We need to rebuild a whole defence and at least one starting central mid.

Just my opinion.
Only scored one goal pre season. You need a striker as much as a defence. You’re right about the return. But what return you going to get for most of the duds that did eff all? He at least will score you goals for a couple of seasons.

Only scored one goal pre season. You need a striker as much as a defence. You’re right about the return. But what return you going to get for most of the duds that did eff all? He at least will score you goals for a couple of seasons.
Better than Danilo? I’m not sure.

Better than Dessers? Certainly a better finisher than Dessers but Dessers has the great knack of getting into position. Shame when he gets there he makes poor decisions!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.