Rangers thread 2024/25

Better than Danilo? I’m not sure.

Better than Dessers? Certainly a better finisher than Dessers but Dessers has the great knack of getting into position. Shame when he gets there he makes poor decisions!!
I see that Fanny TikTok is off. What a shame. He was comedy gold.

Like John Bishop and Michael McIntyre, you mean?
Maestros both. How dare you sir!

Next you’ll be telling me Norman Collier wasn’t a comedic genius. You’ve let everybody down, but mostly, yourself.

It’s funnier for us up here. We got told during the Indy Ref that Putin was going to invade if we voted Yes. I shit you not. So since then, we look on Putin as a figure of mischief and farce.

Maestros both. How dare you sir!

Next you’ll be telling me Norman Collier wasn’t a comedic genius. You’ve let everybody down, but mostly, yourself.

It’s funnier for us up here. We got told during the Indy Ref that Putin was going to invade if we voted Yes. I shit you not. So since then, we look on Putin as a figure of mischief and farce.
Don’t forget Tesco were going to put their prices up!!

Sam Lammers signs for Twente.

Vaclav Cerny in on loan.

Goldson signing for Aris Limassol

Jose Cifuentes signing for Aris Thessal….

Reports , that I don’t believe for a second, is we are getting €5 million for Cifuentes Bwahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.