rangers

3 of us from north of scotland only trouble free tickets in the rangers end !!!

Ricster said:
The Good Doctor said:
3 leaving manchester at about half 10 so will be on Ashton Lane ASAP. Anyone know where's best to park? not staying over so don't really need a big mess about after the game!

You can park at Ashton Lane. Not sure how much it costs, but there is a pay and display there. Easy to get to and from the ground by using the underground after the game also.

I cant mind what the road is called that the car park is on. University Way seems to ring a bell. Come off Great Western Road and onto Byers Road and about 300 yards down turn left and then right about another 300 yards and there is the car park.

University Avenue, mate.

I'll be there boys,mate is driving up from his work in Doncaster but im setting off from Ormskirk about 10. If anyone's short of a lift pm me. Cant wait to get to Ashton Lane. Also i'll be the one with the really cool city car sticker,if anyone see's it and wants one give me a pm or ask me.
I've been told i look like Claudio Reyna (with stubble) or Adam Sandler (without).

Cant wait.

kippaxtrev said:
I'll be there boys,mate is driving up from his work in Doncaster but im setting off from Ormskirk about 10. If anyone's short of a lift pm me. Cant wait to get to Ashton Lane. Also i'll be the one with the really cool city car sticker,if anyone see's it and wants one give me a pm or ask me.
I've been told i look like Claudio Reyna (with stubble) or Adam Sandler (without).

Cant wait.

Lucky you, i've been told i look like a fat Jack Black

Ricster said:
The Good Doctor said:
3 leaving manchester at about half 10 so will be on Ashton Lane ASAP. Anyone know where's best to park? not staying over so don't really need a big mess about after the game!

You can park at Ashton Lane. Not sure how much it costs, but there is a pay and display there. Easy to get to and from the ground by using the underground after the game also.

I cant mind what the road is called that the car park is on. University Way seems to ring a bell. Come off Great Western Road and onto Byers Road and about 300 yards down turn left and then right about another 300 yards and there is the car park.
its a pain in the arse to park round there side streets are allways choker

frothy said:
Ricster said:

its a pain in the arse to park round there side streets are allways choker

The car park behind Hillhead Station right next to Ashton Lane i've always found pretty easy to park at. I dont really know of anywhere else to park round there.

Your advice would be helpful. I know the area, but not as well as some others might do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.