rangers

graffjones said:
does anyone know where the team is staying?
Seriously any one know or am i posting this in the wrong thread. Was gonna treat my self and stay at the same hotel as the team. Do you think it Will be cameron house.

Glasgow ManCity said:
you can park in my work(the complex) across the road for £6 first come first served, there also a huge area you can park opposite the roundabout, though duno the prices and it could become congested at the end if your lookin for a sharp exit!

the underground also gets busy after the game(as expected) but as its a friendly don't know what attendance will be!
Fuck sake that confused me. I don't work anywhere near Ibrox.

Ricster said:
The Good Doctor said:
3 leaving manchester at about half 10 so will be on Ashton Lane ASAP. Anyone know where's best to park? not staying over so don't really need a big mess about after the game!

You can park at Ashton Lane. Not sure how much it costs, but there is a pay and display there. Easy to get to and from the ground by using the underground after the game also.

I cant mind what the road is called that the car park is on. University Way seems to ring a bell. Come off Great Western Road and onto Byers Road and about 300 yards down turn left and then right about another 300 yards and there is the car park.

We're going (4 of us), as we live in Glasgow now.

Turn left off Byres road onto Great George Street (Huge steep upwards hill), there is a Little Marks and Spencers just there and a car park called Lilybank Gardens, and it is literally right on Ashton Lane too, which is right by the tube. It's in the uni area. There are a lot of streets around you can park on and the students are home so there would be plenty of spaces about and the West End is quite nice so your cars wouldn't be getting tanned.

DON'T PARK NEAR THE GROUND!
Most of the tube stations have car parks near them and you can by a "Discovery ticket" on the tube and hop on and off it all day as many times as you like.

graffjones said:
graffjones said:
Seriously any one know or am i posting this in the wrong thread. Was gonna treat my self and stay at the same hotel as the team. Do you think it Will be cameron house.

Doubt they'll stay, they didn't stay last year when we were playing Celtic.

graffjones said:
graffjones said:
They would have have to booked it quite a while ago if they are to stay at Cameron House. I stayed there a few years ago for the golf at Loch Lomond and that is one really nice hotel.

23 from Wythenshawe goin . Leaving at 10-30 . Usually park on the large car park behind the Broomloan End . £5 last time we visited .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.