Rangers

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rangers will never play in England,other than the occasional visit to Shielfield Stadium to play Berwick.
And I for one am glad of that,as we need them like we need a second arsehole.
This European Super League idea is also a pipedream that will never happen.
I do however love the irony of Rangers having a guy called Green running things.
You spelt 'ruining' wrong!!

He can fuck off, and he can bring his neighbours from across Glasgow with him. We saw what both those shower of cunts got up to when they visited our City. No thank you.

I wonder what Swansea think about united's comments.

I can rangers using Swnasea as a way of allowing a Scottish team in as there are Welsh teams so why not Scottish?

They would takes ages to get to the premier league though, can't see them getting out of the championship too easilt, they are shite.

It would add to some great spectacles and would improve atmospheres having Celtic and Rangers in England. But do we really need it overall? I'm not opposed to it other than not liking either club.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rangers will never play in England,other than the occasional visit to Shielfield Stadium to play Berwick.
And I for one am glad of that,as we need them like we need a second arsehole.
This European Super League idea is also a pipedream that will never happen.
I do however love the irony of Rangers having a guy called Green running things.

Yeah n whyte ruining em

Planning on boycotting the Dundee cup match...can understand why..but surely Dundee fans will just buy the tickets out of spite?

forevermancity said:
Planning on boycotting the Dundee cup match...can understand why..but surely Dundee fans will just buy the tickets out of spite?
Green came out with a statement supporting the boycott. He's treading on thin ice as far as disrepute charges are concerned.

117 M34 said:
I wonder what Swansea think about united's comments.

I can rangers using Swnasea as a way of allowing a Scottish team in as there are Welsh teams so why not Scottish?

They would takes ages to get to the premier league though, can't see them getting out of the championship too easilt, they are shite.

If Swansea had just been admitted into the English league then fair enough. But historically (as with Cardiff, Newport, Wrexham - when there was no national Welsh league) they have always played in England, so that is not a precedent Rangers could use as a point to join an English league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.