Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

I shouldn't admit it but I've a wee sliver of sympathy for Ralf, He must have come with the best of intentions to get some geezers playing the beautiful game, just like Rembrandt and the Dutch Masters filled a canvas, and he ends up with half a team of Picassos and the rest a cross between Dali and Munch.
I like Picasso. The sexual imagery in "Le Reve" is amazing.

Not exactly Bob Ross is it....
I hate chocolate box "art".
There is a pub/hotel/conference centre in the dales with huge pictures of birds etc in the bar which just look like photographs. Yours for £11,000 a pop. Never seen one sold in twenty years.

I hate chocolate box "art".
There is a pub/hotel/conference centre in the dales with huge pictures of birds etc in the bar which just look like photographs. Yours for £11,000 a pop. Never seen one sold in twenty years.
Dont wonder at £11,000 a pop!
Im a bit old school, not really into "modern art" three coloured boxes on a canvas? not for me beeky, having said that Bob Ross is a bit to bland to be interesting,
Quite like some lowry stuff, he lived on the same street as my nan & grandad in pendlebury & he was a blue :-)

The German David Bret deserves a 10 year contract with a £5 billion sacking clause.

I like Picasso. The sexual imagery in "Le Reve" is amazing.
But we have to agree that Phil Jones would have been a suitable model for much of his' oeuvre' - two eyes on one side of his head, a nose where his ear should be, and so on!! - especially when Sergio was about to smack on in, with the Rag hordes in tow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.