Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Calling Goofy out for that open goal miss!

Poch be there manager next season they’ll buy a big name and they’ll all get giddy again!

Transition year 10 incoming Rinse and repeat.
If Poch has any sense he'd stay in Paris. Any manager with any sort of credibility would avoid the swamp until at least 2 years after Fergie is carried off to meet his maker. Knowing him, he would still be pulling strings from 6 feet under.

Hang about, I know this thread is so we can take the piss but 'nearly as much as the Prime Minister' he would have to talk non stop for a week to get close.
I'm extrapolating the amount of times he lies in his press-conferences and multiplying it by the amount of time left in the week. He still falls short of Johnson of course as Johnson doesn't even lie straight in bed.

Just goes to show how confusing the English language can be - simply transposing a couple of letters gives a more accurate definition.
I'm surprised Shaw hasn't asked for move to City. Not half a mile from the Clayton Lane entrance to the academy is a (ahem) massive Greggs' bakery facility. The expression pigs in shit springs immediately to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.