Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Brighton, Leeds and Watford are dire, they’ll get 9 points unfortunately, as even if they’re struggling the ref/var will help the bastards out. And Spurs always bend over for rags for some reason, that’ll be another 3.

The rest of those games though, they’ll get fucking destroyed.

Brighton, Leeds and Watford are dire, they’ll get 9 points unfortunately, as even if they’re struggling the ref/var will help the bastards out. And Spurs always bend over for rags for some reason, that’ll be another 3.

They won’t beat Brighton.

In the last few weeks I was thinking they would beat Newcastle, Wolves, Villa, Middlesbrough, Burnley ect turns out they got knocked out of the FA Cup and got 3 points from those 4 games.
I think Brighton and Leeds could get something off them, The Rags are that bad I just can't see where they will get wins from. They are getting outplayed by everyone they come up against. Even the likes of Newcastle and Norwich battered them and they got lucky to get 4 points from those games.

As you said the other games they'll get destroyed anyway.

Hopefully Arsenal or West Ham don't completely fuck up.

Brighton are far from dire.

Brighton (H)
Leeds (A)
Atletico Madrid (A)
Watford (H)
Champions (A)
Tottenham (H)
Atletico Madrid (H)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)
Everton (A)

That's the Rags next 10 games. They might manage 4 draws if they are lucky.

I honestly don't see them getting much out of those games. Maybe Watford & Leicester might be draws!

Brighton (H)
Leeds (A)
Atletico Madrid (A)
Watford (H)
Champions (A)
Tottenham (H)
Atletico Madrid (H)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)
Everton (A)

That's the Rags next 10 games. They might manage 4 draws if they are lucky.
I heard in the commentary yesterday that Atletico aren’t playing well at all and thought how interesting it was to bring that up. Almost suggesting that was their only chance of beating teams now, that they’re more shite than the rags.

I beg to differ, I think Brighton will draw or maybe take the 3 points.

I said before they played Southampton that United would be lucky to get 2 points of of the 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.