Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

As others have said, if he’s such a great coach, why was he stuck in the football backwater that is Russia?
EXACTLY.

The club (with the help of the media) hyped him up to get the fans onside. I guarantee that club is in absolute turmoil behind the scenes. Let's hope the Glaser's just keep milking the club to fund their other failing businesses whilst continuing to convince the Rag hordes that the good times are just around the corner.

Rodgers is a good coach. With a bigger budget he would do well. His problem has been that disaster of a defence; mainly due to injuries. Would turn rags into a counter attacking team, better than Ole for sure.
Rodgers' main problem is that he isn't a defensive coach. By that I mean he struggles to coach defensive shape and activity consistently. He was the same at Liverpool and I remember Tony Pulis (who could coach a defence) diplomatically but clearly criticising him on that basis.

So he's a perfect manager for Harry Maguire.

Rodgers' main problem is that he isn't a defensive coach. By that I mean he struggles to coach defensive shape and activity consistently. He was the same at Liverpool and I remember Tony Pulis (who could coach a defence) diplomatically but clearly criticising him on that basis.

So he's a perfect manager for Harry Maguire.

Certainly have a problem at corners.

I think he has done well in the last few seasons when considering the resources at City,Rags, etc.

PULIS I agree was a good defensive coach.

EXACTLY.

The club (with the help of the media) hyped him up to get the fans onside. I guarantee that club is in absolute turmoil behind the scenes. Let's hope the Glaser's just keep milking the club to fund their other failing businesses whilst continuing to convince the Rag hordes that the good times are just around the corner.

I'm off to the hidden Gem after work to light some candles and say a prayer.

Last edited:
You're all being very, very harsh on Wreck-It. How the hell can he be expected to get his ideas across so quickly when they are designed for the very highest claibre of player? A reasonable comparison would be perhaps putting Rommel in place of Captain Mainwaring, trying to restyle the rag-tag Dad's Army gang of home guarders at Walmington on Sea. He'd be bound to struggle to get his methods across. So, have some sympathy guys.
And now, the fans are starting to get restless as "They don't like it up 'em!" They just need to be a little more patient - and we, as good neighbours, should be doing everything we can to assist Wreck-It in his mission. Poor guy - he's bitten off a bit more than he can chew, so, have a heart guys. That VW bus is coming our way in just a few more weeks, and we don't want it to be just parked on our grass, do we? Let's cheer him on when we're not playing - after all, he seems to be following Ole's example of giving us a good laugh pretty regularly.
Listen up for that friendly little noise coming our way very, very soon ....
Parp parp!!

Last edited:
You're all being very, very harsh on Wreck-It. How the hell can he be expected to get his ideas across so quickly when they are designed for the very highest claibre of player? A reasonable comparison would be perhaps putting Rommel in place of Captain Mainwaring, trying to restyle the rag-tag Dad's Army gang of home guarders at Warmington on Sea. He'd be bound to struggle to get his methods across. So, have some sympathy guys.
And now, the fans are starting to get restless as "They don't like it up 'em!" They just need to be a little more patient - and we, as good neighbours, should be doing everything we can to assist Wreck-It in his mission. Poor guy - he's bitten off a bit more than he can chew, so, have a heart guys. That VW bus is coming our way in just a few more weeks, and we don't want it to be just parked on our grass, do we? Let's cheer him on when we're not playing - after all, he seems to be following Ole's example of giving us a good laugh pretty regularly.
Listen up for that friendly little noise coming our way very, very soon ....
Parp parp!!
Parp parp indeed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.