Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

It's a shame he is only here until the end of season.
Rumour has it they are getting someone who revolutionised football, someone that taught Klopp and Pep. He apparently invented the gengenpress and loves to play a revolutionary 4-2-2-2. No team has found a way to bea....... oh hang on.
haha :)

By the time they play again in the league, they'll have been unbeaten for nearly a month, since playing City on 6th March. Having absolutely thrashed Spurs , if they beat Leicester, that's going to be some unbeaten run - 2 games! Keep it up, Ralphie boy!

Next manager comes in wins a few games Ferdinand and co will mention that they will win the league.

Fast forward a couple of months and the players will be arguing on twitter about the seating arrangements at the training ground and they'll be back to square one.

I have sincerely enjoyed Ralf's work. Hopefully, he will get the consultant gig he was promisted and deserves. He certainly won't be going back to Moscow.

I have sincerely enjoyed Ralf's work. Hopefully, he will get the consultant gig he was promisted and deserves. He certainly won't be going back to Moscow.
Ha, I see it all clearly now. He is yet another Putin puppet placed to destabilise the fabric of this fine country and it’s exemplary media. Where best to do it than a football club that is so dearly loved by all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.