Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

We don't need Wreck it Ralf. Man Utd fans have destroyed their own.

Look what happened to Arsenal. Now the same thing at Man Utd. Maguire and Rashford were overrated but how does Rashford go from a player with 20 goals a season with a bust shoulder to less than double figures in one season? Maguire was half decent. Now look at him.

We did the same to our own in the 1990s so we know how it works. Very difficult to get out of.

Who is next? Rangnick? Ronaldo?

Ronald

McDonald

Attachments

• 1646772852345.png
    1646772852345.png
    728.2 KB · Views: 14
I've not looked at this thread for a while due to lack of interest at what goes on at the swamp so forgive me if this has been mentioned, but following the derby Ragnick used as an excuse they rarely play teams like City every week. Hardly a bullish quote, lets just say it was like waving a red rag to a ...Rag.

I thought that was “Fletch”’s role

I’m confused now. Is he the interim technical director? But then why is he sat in the bench?
Classic bad company syndrome. I reckon thay have three people doing the DoF role in whole or in part. Murtogh, Fletcher and Ragnick, plus the new CEO probably deciding on players. And none of them with any experience of it. Total shambles. Remember when they had no DoF?

The whole club needs a clear-out. Feels like about three-quarters of their problems could be solved by an attitude adjustment, it's just the attitude is everywhere....from the board to the players to the fans.

They're an "aim for 4th, should get top 6, in a bad year might drop as low as 8th" side. In the Arsenal/Tottenham/West Ham category, although all three of those clubs seem better run and more in touch with reality.

It's not a bad position to be in. Shitloads of clubs would love to be top half of the Premier League, playing some form of European football most years. I remember when it seemed like an impossible dream for us.

And of course once a team gets to that position, they want to push on. That's only right and natural, there's nothing wrong with ambition. The problem is entitlement. This lot think they should be challenging for the title every season on the basis of what they were 20 years ago.

But you can't improve if you don't accept and understand your current situation. And, to paraphrase a favourite TV show of mine, they'd rather live in shit than let the world see them work a shovel.

Parp parp!
It should be interesting to see who's on the bus to the match v Spurs on Saturday evening for our prime time comedy show. Will Ronaldo and Cavani find their bus passes? Will the wonder-kid, Elanga, be upstairs again with the grown-ups? Will Rashford and Lingard be smoking at the back again until the 65th minute, before wondering on, pretending to be interested?
The tactical battle should at least be interesting as they look to vie for flakiest defence award. If Spurs turn in a half decent performance, the zebra pants will be out in force on the next stage of their campaign to bring back some type of good old days, before they become a completely distant memory. Trophy winning only happens on our side of town these days. The United bus doesn't pass the winning post anymore. Cups and things are now only a vague memory - and perhaps that should be the destination painted on the front of the bus -"Vagueness."
And, by the looks of things, with Wreck-it staying in the driving seat for the forseeable before going 'upstairs' himself, what happens in Vagueness should be staying in Vagueness.
Parp parp!

Unfortunately they need change at United but those in charge think that a return to something they have lost will be the answer.
The result is Mr F. and his outdated methods are held up as their objective.
Change should come from the top getting others at grass roots level to buy into its purpose. It looks as though Ralph will be unable to sell any real change to the Board when their members are stubbornly time locked.
Just an opinion.

Reactions: moh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.