Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

I know things at the rags have been bad but this is an absolute shit show. Sack a manager mid-season to bring in someone to conduct a review of the club structure with a view to get it back to winning ways, whilst also giving them managerial duties. Then identify a permanent manager you see as being fit for the job even though the interim consultant doesn't seem to know much about him. And finally, allow that interim manager to take a national team job at the same time he continues his consultancy role.

It's fucking nonsense and therefore bloody brilliant.

What sort of business/organisation things any of that makes sense?!

I know things at the rags have been bad but this is an absolute shit show. Sack a manager mid-season to bring in someone to conduct a review of the club structure with a view to get it back to winning ways, whilst also giving them managerial duties. Then identify a permanent manager you see as being fit for the job even though the interim consultant doesn't seem to know much about him. And finally, allow that interim manager to take a national team job at the same time he continues his consultancy role.

It is brilliant!

From the "Olympus-dwelling father of gengenpressing" to "miraculous turnaround artist" to "stop-gap manager but steady captain at the tiller of football operations" to "brutally-honest third party critic" to "part-time hang-about" to the obvious next step: "sacked after a half season as a 'consultant' but paid out on his two years."

You all think this is funny. And it is -- it's absolutely hilarious.

But here's what's funnier: this was all 100% PERFECTLY PREDICTABLE and these absolute fucking orangutans dressed as clowns dressed as a football club went and FUCKING DID IT ANYWAY.

We don't have a big enough font for the LOL here.

Last edited:

One whose stock has been public for over ten years and made hapless idiot investors who have held it the entire time the following amount of money:

$0.00

Sounds like he'll be a part time Txiki.

Ralf Rangnick has spoken on what his consultancy role at the club will look like: "The most important thing for me is recruitment. That is the most vital point, that we bring in the best possible players.

"It is not only about identifying those players but also meeting them and convincing them to join this club, even though we are not in the Champions League. This is what I see as the most important bit and then it is also about identifying top talented players in the academy."
Full time job and he is doing six days a month.

The academy itself is a full time job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.