Rant And Rave:

FFS, I think I hate vince Mcmahon, agree on suspending Becky, but putting that Fn cow in unbelievable, honesty if she’s in that match al no be watching,she should jst F off to Japan or the AEW or ICW, FTQ!!!!!!!

I hate when I buy a six pack of Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar and they taste like ready salted. It drives me mad.

I hate ready salted crisps, just to put my angst into perspective.

This is only topped when I get great ones and some **** eats them.

I know It won’t be on the news but It fucking should be.

I fancied a change from Gin Tonight because although it is a superlative drink of the highest calibre anything that is done to death on a repetitive basis can become somewhat wearisome.For folk who like to sample from outside of the box of Carling Pish and Fosters Crim-Swill there are some smashing ales and beers currently doing the rounds.We just came out of Curry's after poking and prodding a few sets which we have no intention of buying because to be Frank I wouldn't afford the satisfaction of purchasing a plug from the scurrilous dogs but it's pleasingly good to mess paw and perform a touchy Mc'feel before going online to do the real deal. I'm digressing so next door is Asda's and we don't normally shop there as it just has a little hint of scruffyness about it and if I wanted to shop at one of the big boys we would use Tesco but we shop primarily @Aldi not just because their mission statements says that their growth and success are attributed to commitment to building efficiencies at every level from store construction to distribution to the specific products they stock but also because their price to quality ratio is very high so it's Spend A Little Live A Lot.

Anyway I digress so the reason for my Rave lies on Asda's beer isles and what an amazing offer it is.There is a choice of over 12 lagers and ales in their giant 660ml bottles grande sale and they are offering 4 for £6 so do the sums and simply enjoy.We got 3 warsteiner 3 estrelle damn 3 staryprymon and 3 hop house number13's. For the mathematicians among you If you break that down it works out at only £ 1.29 a pint for a premium glass of happiness.I have no idea how long Asda's can keep this madness up for so be quick and make your weekend a pleasant weekend.That is all:

hnXUne5.jpg

74Ev9NY.jpg

2WYBX7X.jpg

wHf9R4Q.jpg

Last edited:
The Hop House 13 is an aquired taste with the addition of a mixture of hops from usa and Australia.It is from the guiness stable and one I really like on draft.When i go in Spoons I really like the Devils backbone and if you swill it round the palate the east kent golding is noticiable.Its an English hop and more of an earthy feel than citrussy although its blended with a few usa hops which shine through.A pleasure to drink it.Staropryman is very crisp and nice but each to ones own palate.

All at £1.29 a pint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.