Raoul Moat

glynn said:
Cake said:
Not so sure, reckon one of his mates would fancy taking a bullet from the police?? Friend moves hand holding gun slightly, dibble is a bit twitchy and tired and puts a bullet into him???

I got some great mates but wouldn't fancy that!!

aslong as he doesnt point it at a copper he wont be shot. he asks for his mate to negotiate. makes it look more legit.

Still can't see it, his mate still risking a bullet and will certainly do time for helping him out, no real moativation is it!!!

Coat?????

From what I've read, and this has been little, he sounds like a bully. He is a coward, who shot and ran away like a scared little mouse, he wont have the balls to shoot himself. This will end with either him being shot as he aims at police, or more likely, he'll give in and be arrested.

I think we should all vote for how it will end (or how you want it to...)

A) He shoots himself
B) Death by cop
C) Gives himself up.

I think it will be C.

this guy aint stupid, he has shot 3 people killed one. and evaded 250 armed officers for seven days. he has been inside prison and i would stake my season ticket that he has planned this all out. i dont think its him they have cornered.

anyone seen law abiding citizen ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.