Raoul Moat

Roaul Moat has now reached 5 stars on Grand Theft Auto.

Whats the difference between Raoul Moat and Ashley Cole? Roaul Moat is still playing about in a Geordie bush.

Will Roaul Moat pull the trigger? Apparently Capello heard of his shots on target % and wanted him to replace Rooney?

''The man is a danger to himself and others and should be locked up immediately',' said Roaul Moat upon hearing Gazza had arrived.

It stands to reason that Gazza would be a good friend with Roaul Moat. As we speak Alan Shearer is also heading to the police corden.

mcfc_nick said:
leewill31 said:
not been keeping with this so let me get this right is moat on his own or does he have a hostage or is he holding himself hostage and ready to kill himself like some dumb comedy?
on his own 'negotiating', thats if it is definitely him

hahaha so they are not sure its him and whats with the negotiating??

"put the gun down or ill shoot" simple?

eden09 said:
Sky still going on about that pissing ripe tomato!!
i wonder if he gives himself up they will add it to the list of charges against him ...you are guilty of murder ,attempted murder ,illegal firearms and theft of a tomato .i think the last one might sway the judge to a life sentence

mcfc_nick said:
leewill31 said:
not been keeping with this so let me get this right is moat on his own or does he have a hostage or is he holding himself hostage and ready to kill himself like some dumb comedy?
on his own 'negotiating', thats if it is definitely him

i dont think it is him. it just said on news police are negotiating with a man fitting moats description.

i think he has set it up for this to happen. he hates police and wants to kill/hurt them. well the rep of the police will be killed if it aint him .

can you imagine the papers 250 armed officers surround moat lookalike while real moats gets away. Ouch!!! that would be a big killer for the police.

blueant said:
eden09 said:
Sky still going on about that pissing ripe tomato!!
i wonder if he gives himself up they will add it to the list of charges against him ...you are guilty of murder ,attempted murder ,illegal firearms and theft of a tomato .i think the last one might sway the judge to a life sentence

haha quite possibly

If its not him, and I seriously think it is, you really think he has that good a friend that is willing to go down a long time. Carrying two firearms etc. Course its him, he been caught out, he's now scared and doesnt know what to do.

TINY said:
If its not him, and I seriously think it is, you really think he has that good a friend that is willing to go down a long time. Carrying two firearms etc. Course its him, he been caught out, he's now scared and doesnt know what to do.
Or he is waiting for Ross Kemp to arrive so he can give his side to the story

i know! i'm not in until 1pm though, so i suppose thats a bonus, but i've been on a late today and up since 7, so my eyes are feeling it now!<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 am --<br /><br />That's it for me guys! Off to get some sleep!

Enjoy the rest of the farce :-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onlybees.com/b/2010/07/gazza-on-real-radio-raoul-moat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.onlybees.com/b/2010/07/gazza ... aoul-moat/</a>

Here's the full Gazza interview.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 am --<br /><br />Genuis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.