Rap...

Chungo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Chungo said:
Believe me I am no hater, I'm an appreciater.

I just don't like that he now does everything he used to take the piss out of in his old songs.
His albums have gotten worse since the first one.

Slim Shady LP - Quality
Marshall Mathers Quality
Eminem Show - Good
Encore - errrr decent
Then he did a load of shit like the re-up
and Recovery and Relapse... Get a grip shady lad

He lost his way without a doubt but that wasnt because he sold out, its because he became a fucking mess but i think his last 2 albums have been a return to what made him stand out to begin with

The odd song yeah. I'll give you that. I guess the problem is that he's just gone Mainstream. So Mainstream that he's making songs with the likes of Rhiana ffs

I'd say his songs have changed because he had aged. He's nearly 38 now which probably explains why he's not singing about his broken home and drugs anymore. Recovery was a return to the heights he reached earlier in his career but with a different slant to the earlier works. He still had the same style, although he was rapping with a more reflective view.

Silva is the new gold said:
Chungo said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He lost his way without a doubt but that wasnt because he sold out, its because he became a fucking mess but i think his last 2 albums have been a return to what made him stand out to begin with

The odd song yeah. I'll give you that. I guess the problem is that he's just gone Mainstream. So Mainstream that he's making songs with the likes of Rhiana ffs

I'd say his songs have changed because he had aged. He's nearly 38 now which probably explains why he's not singing about his broken home and drugs anymore. Recovery was a return to the heights he reached earlier in his career but with a different slant to the earlier works. He still had the same style, although he was rapping with a more reflective view.

This! It would be stupid to be saying the things he was when he was younger, he's a different person. You can truly appreciate Recovery, when you understand what he went through in regards to Proof's death. However, Relapse IMO was he worst album. And he's never ever claimed that he could sing . . .

supermario_45 said:
Chungo said:

This! It would be stupid to be saying the things he was when he was younger, he's a different person. You can truly appreciate Recovery, when you understand what he went through in regards to Proof's death. However, Relapse IMO was he worst album. And he's never ever claimed that he could sing . . .

He admitted Relapse was his worst album as well. He says as much in the song Not afraid.

I've never seen anyone as good at hititng such a wide variety of topics as well. A refreshing change from going on about cars, hoes, drugs and money. He is inventive and nobody could compete with him when it came to disses. Mariah Carey takes several months to write a song dissing eminem, a few days later eminem hits back with a track that destroys her.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ[/youtube]

supermario_45 said:

He admitted Relapse was his worst album as well. He says as much in the song Not afraid.

I've never seen anyone as good at hititng such a wide variety of topics as well. A refreshing change from going on about cars, hoes, drugs and money. He is inventive and nobody could compete with him when it came to disses. Mariah Carey takes several months to write a song dissing eminem, a few days later eminem hits back with a track that destroys her.

I came across this the other week, Nick Cannon's response is dreadful. You can empathise much better with someone who raps/sings about their life and their life experiences rather than generic dribble.

supermario_45 said:
supermario_45 said:

I came across this the other week, Nick Cannon's response is dreadful. You can empathise much better with someone who raps/sings about their life and their life experiences rather than generic dribble.

Nick Cannons response was appaling, he just embarresed himself. I liked eminems line of "you gonna ruin my career, you better get one". Sums it up really. Also he has destroyed quite a few people with disses, nobody can compete with him in that field.

HA!! You have to be kidding?! He's rubbish!

Best rap ever by the king of hip hop himself Gil Scott Heron (god rest him)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl ... re=related</a>

this is my brother let me know what you think.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.reverbnation.com/lilg87" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reverbnation.com/lilg87</a>
i know its not the best but a good ballanced opinion would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.