Raphinha

Not sure I agree. It was great money for Torres and I’m sure that the sale will show as a transaction with payment schedule in our accounts. If they default then our recourse is probably the same as any business that is owed money. And if we have to press it legally they are likely to be sanctioned by UEFA and prevented from entering the Euro comps etc.

You mean like when they fleeced the scousers?

Barcelona shouldn't even be trading, they owe many teams lots of money and it doesn't appear LA Liga or indeed UEFA want to sanction them properly at all.

The Catalan club still has to pay €144m to different clubs. Barça are also expecting approximately €128m in revenue from the sale of players.

Barcelona shouldn't even be trading, they owe many teams lots of money and it doesn't appear LA Liga or indeed UEFA want to sanction them properly at all.

The Catalan club still has to pay €144m to different clubs. Barça are also expecting approximately €128m in revenue from the sale of players.
Mexico
Fair retort but think I still stand by my post. It’s up to the club then to press for payment.

The way they are trading they’ll eventually go bump owing hundreds of millions of pounds.
Only to comeback debt free with a name change.
Barceloana probably

Not keen on helping them out of a hole, especially one that may help them to Bernardo.

That aside, I like Raphinha as a player. When he was at Leeds at times he looked like he was the only one trying to keep them up. He had more determination than I first thought. Good left foot, finishes like Mahrez at times. Mahrez wasn't that much of a goalscorer before he came to us, that increased in our setup. I'm sure it would also with Raphinha.

Better penalty taker than Mahrez, I'll give him that much.

I know lots here don't seem to rate him, that's fine obviously. Opinions and all that. Just be good if people said why instead of the usual 'hes shit' for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.