Rare City Shirt for Sale

I had that and flogged it outside of Ebay for about £70 I think.

I flogged all my City stuff from this era and made what I thought was a mint at the time, it was about 10 / 12 years ago

I’ve got this shirt it as well, got it signed by Uwe Rosler at a Prestwich & Whitefeld supporters meeting ! Hung up in my wardrobe, I suppose you don’t realise 20 odd years old now !

I did as you suggested and “banned” that seller due to having no feedback history.
I see the £900 bid has gone so have you banned that buyer too (apologies for being nosy but as with others I've been trying to offer advice based on my eBay experiences). It can get very stressful when you are trying to sell an expensive item as you want the best price but obviously you don't want any issues or to be scammed.

@johnnytapia

Just for info: when I look at your listing it says reserve not met on the main listing (not in the bid section). I've never seen this on any auction item I've looked at so I assume none of them had a reserve.

@johnnytapia

Just for info: when I look at your listing it says reserve not met on the main listing (not in the bid section). I've never seen this on any auction item I've looked at so I assume none of them had a reserve.
Thanks mate.
I had one bidder who put about 6 bids in until reserve was met; he then asked to retract his bids so I’m guessing he was just seeing what the reserve was?
Anyway, few days left yet so let’s see how it transpired.
Really appreciate your comments/ advice. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.