Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I was in the Mancunian Suite last night, the food was very good and the service was impeccable. There’s a really good team working there who try to make your experience good, nothing’s too much trouble for them
I was in there last night as well. The fish and chips were excellent and as you say the service very good. Hot pies at half time a nice treat as well.

Gave up with food prices and quality but still buy a pint (Grolsch) or a hot drink.
Got a latte last night served by a new lassie.
Luckily she had a boy working with her showing her how to open a sachet and stir it in a cup.

The chicken balti pies are usually quite nice but very overpriced. it should be £3 pounds at best. I wouldn't mind paying over £5 if chips were included.

Pints should be £4 tops, Pies £2.50. Im convinced they would make more money in the long run as more people would actually buy at that price. I don't bother at the moment
I went in D's on Sunday, first time this season as I usually use the Townley and IPA in there was £5.15 a pint, to be fair it was very nice but, it's more expensive than a pint in the ground especially with SC discount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.