Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

Pints should be £4 tops, Pies £2.50. Im convinced they would make more money in the long run as more people would actually buy at that price. I don't bother at the moment
You'd think so, but the fact every stadium and arena in the country charges higher prices than high street prices, probably not these are big compasnies that know how to maximise profits.

Pints should be £4 tops, Pies £2.50. Im convinced they would make more money in the long run as more people would actually buy at that price. I don't bother at the moment
In comparison, went seeing Bill Bailey at the AO Arena last week, over £8 a pint for Moretti,

I think it’s £5.22 a pint with a Season ticket discount? That’s about the going rate or more for beer at a stadium or at an arena. At least the beer doesn’t taste bad. And it comes in plastic pots instead of paper pots.

I think it’s £5.22 a pint with a Season ticket discount? That’s about the going rate or more for beer at a stadium or at an arena. At least the beer doesn’t taste bad. And it comes in plastic pots instead of paper pots.
It's hit and miss I find. Good one week, rank the next.

£5 a pint is actually fairly reasonable to be honest these days.

It’s the food and soft drinks / hot drinks where they take the absolute piss.

I got a hot chocolate at the game and it cost me about 3 quid and they didn’t even have a lid that fit the cup so I just had to stand there with scalding hot brown piss in a paper cup trying not to bump into anyone.

You’re not going to find a pint of premium lager for £4 anywhere in Manchester that’s not some stabby flat roof pub or maybe a Wetherspoons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.