Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

Probably mentioned before, but £3.15 for a carton of warm still water seems unbelievable. Not a season member so no discount on this, but the price has gone up by a crazy amount the last couple of years

On one of the hottest days of the year last season we were told they'd be giving out free water....no fucking chance.

Asahi beer has gone up to £6 a pint.

With a season ticket discount it’s £5.40 a pint.

If you just want food or water the queues are too much since they’re taken up mostly by people getting pints which take time to be poured.

There should be a fast track queue for those that just want to quickly get the other stuff and go.

Probably mentioned before, but £3.15 for a carton of warm still water seems unbelievable. Not a season member so no discount on this, but the price has gone up by a crazy amount the last couple of years

Do city no longer follow the rule that i thought all places have to follow, which is to give free tap water if asked for it?

Do city no longer follow the rule that i thought all places have to follow, which is to give free tap water if asked for it?

I’m fairly sure I passed what looked like a water fountain machine somewhere nearish the West Stand outside entrance last season.

Although it looked rather bone dry…if it’s not working they should either fix it or get rid as it’s rather large & pointless if not in operation.

Normally eat before I go but Saturday I couldn’t so had to succumb to the shite on offer.

Chips are half the size now but same price no need

I tried one of those chicken wrap thingys around the £7 mark, my 10 year old niece can make better food, I guess when you are ravenous you’ll eat anything…..

Attachments

• 9852BC38-A680-4268-8845-CA24B072F287.jpeg
    9852BC38-A680-4268-8845-CA24B072F287.jpeg
    795.5 KB · Views: 42
Normally eat before I go but Saturday I couldn’t so had to succumb to the shite on offer.

Chips are half the size now but same price no need

I tried one of those chicken wrap thingys around the £7 mark, my 10 year old niece can make better food, I guess when you are ravenous you’ll eat anything…..
Looks like it should be sponsored by Nexen considering the tyre marks.

The worst thing about those is towards the end it’s just wrap and no filling, and you realise it all tastes so stale. Those last few bites when it’s about four layers folded thick!

Some nice salad boxes wouldn’t go amiss.

poorest yet on Saturday. We drive from Scotland so it is convenient that we have a bite to eat once we get to the Etihad. Hot Dog was revolting, Steak Pie very average. They have stopped doing a vegetarian option on pies too. This was bought from the concourse. Is it any better quality/choice outside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.