Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

FFS I know that mate I’m not a half wit.

Moved seated this season and at the bar in my new seat you need to scan your ticket. In my old seat you just asked them for the discount.
I think some areas had it last year and it’s been expanded to more places, maybe the whole stadium.

I guess some of the staff were applying the discount improperly.

Been a long time since I had anything.

Three that stick to mind was a Balti Pie with shredded chicken, not chunks, nicest pie I ever had.

A extortionately priced slice of pizza from a van outside (dont know if its still there) but my god it was delicious.

A rancid posh burger by Jamie Oliver. Dry, tasteless, thrown in a cold bun with a slice of unmelted cheese. By the end of the match i felt queezy, by the 2 hour journey home I was on the verge of explosion. Managed to get home an run straight to the bog, head straight in and up came the burger. Keep your burger Mr Oliver.

Firstly, I've never eaten anything under cooked or raw at the Etihad. :-)

I've eaten a few steak pies, they've always been piping hot, and have tasted nice.

I've done hospitality on 2 occasions on freebies. The food was decent enough. Can't remember what I had.

Overall I can't fault or complain about the food at the Etihad.(bar the prices)

Food rating 4.
4 out of what?

FFS I know that mate I’m not a half wit.

Moved seated this season and at the bar in my new seat you need to scan your ticket. In my old seat you just asked them for the discount.
We had it in SSL3 last season. Looks like they’re rolling it out across the ground.

They’ve adopted a new queuing system at the bar and food stall outside my entrance.

Not sure if it made it quicker but I suppose it’s fairer than the previous free for all scrum.

It it did create a zig zag queue that left space behind it for people walking through, which was better.

Is it any good?
Oh yes. Same price as at the Northern Soul on Tib Street, too. Pic below. Bundobust is good too but not sure how that'll go down at the etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.