Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I asked for chips and curry from there after one game last season and the woman behind the counter asked if I wanted “Irish curry”

What the fucks Irish curry!?
I found the following on that internet thingy.

Irish curry sauce is often darker and richer than English curry sauce, and it usually contains more flavor and monosodium glutamate (MSG). Homemade Irish curry sauce often includes fruit like apples, and can be smooth and fruity with a spicy kick.

Who knew? So, basically, the same as standard curry sauce, only more so!

I just have the chips as they don't have Meat and Potato or Potato and Meat pies!! Luckily the chips are chips and not those stupid fries that taste of nothing. I also get a whatever it is of water. (It sure ain't a bottle or a plastic container).
Price is ok with the SC discount I guess. Just wish I didn't have to struggle to get my phone out again to put on the silly machine to show I am a SC holder. They don't like us taking bags in, I have to have my EPI pen with me and it takes a bit of room up so what with trying to manoeuvre a bag, a walking stick, getting a phone out and finding the wallet again its a blooming nuisance. Good job I am not getting a drink in a 'glass'!!
One of these days I am going to rebel and walk in with a bigger bag and tell them to drag me off to the stocks for you all to throw chips at me!!! :-)

If it wasn't for my lovely stewards (& they are mine so keep your hands off) I'm not sure how I would manage. :-) :-)

The beer price is ok and ok beer. The food is a rip off as it always is everywhere (unless non league etc)

I just have the chips as they don't have Meat and Potato or Potato and Meat pies!! Luckily the chips are chips and not those stupid fries that taste of nothing. I also get a whatever it is of water. (It sure ain't a bottle or a plastic container).
Price is ok with the SC discount I guess. Just wish I didn't have to struggle to get my phone out again to put on the silly machine to show I am a SC holder. They don't like us taking bags in, I have to have my EPI pen with me and it takes a bit of room up so what with trying to manoeuvre a bag, a walking stick, getting a phone out and finding the wallet again its a blooming nuisance. Good job I am not getting a drink in a 'glass'!!
One of these days I am going to rebel and walk in with a bigger bag and tell them to drag me off to the stocks for you all to throw chips at me!!! :-)

If it wasn't for my lovely stewards (& they are mine so keep your hands off) I'm not sure how I would manage. :-) :-)
Get a ‘man bag’

There is a guy outside the Eaststand who does good M&P Pies. Not cheap obvs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.