Rate your cooking skills

Banned Tosspot said:
bluealf said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Good evening children, been drinking too much fizzy pop and getting a bit excited again are we?

I dont know who's worse you or the fool that followed your post tbh.
Give it a rest.

See your other complaint clown, but just for down here. who follows who ? i can give plenty of examples of you following people around and if you want me to be specific, Sharon.

You cant wait to have your snidey little digs at her can you tosspot.

What has she ever done to you ?

Quiet as a mouse in the pub though arnt you.

Again if you dont like it fucking foe me, but you love it and get your little kick from it.

I just cant help myself, unlike you in the Arjan thread after i apologised.

Who follows who, speak up.

NOODLES68 said:
no problem,how do you keep your feet on the ground and stay so humble?must be difficult.

I have the same friends I grew up with and a close family, there have been times where I have got a bit ahead of myself but I have been lucky to have people to tell me if I get too big for my boots!

bluealf said:
Banned Tosspot said:
bluealf said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Good evening children, been drinking too much fizzy pop and getting a bit excited again are we?

I dont know who's worse you or the fool that followed your post tbh.
Give it a rest.

See your other complaint clown, but just for down here. who follows who ? i can give plenty of examples of you following people around and if you want me to be specific, Sharon.

You cant wait to have your snidey little digs at her can you tosspot.

What has she ever done to you ?

Quiet as a mouse in the pub though arnt you.

Again if you dont like it fucking foe me, but you love it and get your little kick from it.

I just cant help myself, unlike you in the Arjan thread after i apologised.

Who follows who, speak up.

Can you two continue this privately by any chance, you're taking some of the gloss off my thread. Thanks

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
NOODLES68 said:
no problem,how do you keep your feet on the ground and stay so humble?must be difficult.

I have the same friends I grew up with and a close family, there have been times where I have got a bit ahead of myself but I have been lucky to have people to tell me if I get too big for my boots!
Your not called Giles by any chance are you?

nice one bb.you tell them,this thread is about your cooking skills.let us know if you open your resteraunt wont you.

PoolHustler said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
NOODLES68 said:

Your not called Giles by any chance are you?

No mate Im on the bluemoon facebook page if anyone cares.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.