rat's

bezdog

walking through a back street in chinatown last night and what did i see?
not one rat running in front of me and my mate but six ffs !. i know people say you are never 10 feet away from a rat etc but i have never came across any myself before last night. some were big ones as well a few were little ones they must have been out for a chinese. anyone else seen any out and about in town etc on there travels?

I've had them under my floor boards for the last couple of years in my ground floor flat, they're bloody noisy and keep me awake at night. The council came around and put some poison down, which killed them but when they came back to retrieve the carcasses they couldn't find them so my flat stank of rotting rats and was full of massive bluebottle flies (which buzz around like miniature Lancaster bombers) for 3 weeks. Think i'll move out soon!!

They're like scum fans....your always 10 yards from one

Cheers Jason Manford.

bezdog said:
walking through a back street in chinatown last night and what did i see?
not one rat running in front of me and my mate but six ffs !. i know people say you are never 10 feet away from a rat etc but i have never came across any myself before last night. some were big ones as well a few were little ones they must have been out for a chinese. anyone else seen any out and about in town etc on there travels?

Probably running away from Wayne Rooney trying to catch his tea.

Had a tame one has a pet once...clever little fellow,but i did`nt find out till after it had died that it had eaten through half me city programe collection..otherwise it would have died earlier

Seen a lot around Chinatown over the years.....all that food left in bags and boxes makes for good eating for them. Most are timid and will run when spotted, but some are lairy buggers and had one stand his ground to me one evening. Just stared at me and didn't move an inch.....feckin unsettling that was.

Gaudino said:
Seen a lot around Chinatown over the years.....all that food left in bags and boxes makes for good eating for them. Most are timid and will run when spotted, but some are lairy buggers and had one stand his ground to me one evening. Just stared at me and didn't move an inch.....feckin unsettling that was.

did you stand or run?

Gaudino said:

This. That and the grease poured down the drains and the discarded food makes it a bit of a haven for them. Puts me off eating anywhere round there, tbh.

I work in Town and over the last 5 or 6 weeks they've been getting worse. Must be something to do with the warm weather as there seems to be loads more of them than this time last year.

Big buggers some of them too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.