Ravel Morrison

Ferguson on the situation with Ravel Morrison:
"His agent has been working hard to get him another club. We've offered him terms which he has refused. We've rejected an offer from Newcastle. We'll see how that progresses. His demands are unrealistic as far as we're concerned"

mugoz said:
Ferguson on the situation with Ravel Morrison:
"His agent has been working hard to get him another club. We've offered him terms which he has refused. We've rejected an offer from Newcastle. We'll see how that progresses. His demands are unrealistic as far as we're concerned"

I hate the rags but the lad needs his head testing. He's young why not just shut up accept the terms and wait till your a first team and have done somthing to start doing this. Jesus.

RavelMorrison49 Ravel Ryan Morrison
@rioferdy5 I ever taken your watch:/ because a lot of silly immature people with no life with a lot of time on theRe hands seem to think so?

So far not a peep out of Camelface...

Glad he's leaving the rags and anyone should be, a talent that big would only improve them if the light bulb above his head ever switches on. He'll more than likely self-destruct but in the small chance he sorts his head out, he will take European football by storm.

Is he really that good?

I've searched for video clips but I don't see anything out of the ordinary..

BlueGun said:
Is he really that good?

I've searched for video clips but I don't see anything out of the ordinary..
Henry Winter(rag) says he is bigger talent than Wilshere. Make that what you want of it. But its easy to make that kind of statement when the next sentence is if only he had better attitude. You would think kid is the next messi by the way he's being hyped. Also attitude is an attribute, a vital one. So if he lack that, then whats the point

Viva Rivaldo said:
Most talented player to come out of our academy for a long, long time.

Remember that **** at your school who was absolutely amazing at football, but didn't really give a fuck about football on the whole? That's Ravel.
when you say long long time, i assume you mean after becks, scholes and the nevielles? After that I only got brown, oshea, gibson, wellbeck.....who else?

All i know is if he was as good as people claim, he would be starting for man u, lets be honest, this is the weakest central midfield man u has had in many years.

Calcio said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Most talented player to come out of our academy for a long, long time.

Remember that **** at your school who was absolutely amazing at football, but didn't really give a fuck about football on the whole? That's Ravel.
when you say long long time, i assume you mean after becks, scholes and the nevielles? After that I only got brown, oshea, gibson, wellbeck.....who else?

All i know is if he was as good as people claim, he would be starting for man u, lets be honest, this is the weakest central midfield man u has had in many years.
Which would make sense, were he not recently coming back from an injury lay off and...not actually a central midfielder.

He's more technically gifted than any of the players you've mentioned, bar possibly Scholes. His touch is fantastic, and he's incredibly intelligent on the pitch, ironically enough.

He's real class with the ball at his feet, but it's off the pitch is where his lack of upbringing seems to take hold. I believe he has turned down an offer of 5k per week for 3 years. He is only 18 and has merely played 3 times for the first team.

I think the football family should take a stand and tell him to wind his neck in, he's done nowt to warrant a better deal. This would only set a precedent for other upcoming academy starlets to hold the clubs to ransom. The majority of kids his age are scraping money together by stacking shelves in Tesco. He really needs a reality check. Newcastle offering a million for him only makes his head swell even more, he could turn out shit in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.