Ravel Morrison

Piss funny if they lose Pogba and Morrison, what is happening at the Swamp with these kids wanting to leave?

-

Utd talks with starlet unRavel
BY NEIL CUSTIS
Published: Today

MANCHESTER UNITED look set to lose teenage midfield prospect Ravel Morrison after contract talks broke down.

The controversial ace, 18, who last season pleaded guilty in court to a charge of witness intimidation, is out of contract at the end of the season.

He is now ready to move on despite his unquestionable talent.

LoveCity said:
Piss funny if they lose Pogba and Morrison, what is happening at the Swamp with these kids wanting to leave?

-

Utd talks with starlet unRavel
BY NEIL CUSTIS
Published: Today

MANCHESTER UNITED look set to lose teenage midfield prospect Ravel Morrison after contract talks broke down.

The controversial ace, 18, who last season pleaded guilty in court to a charge of witness intimidation, is out of contract at the end of the season.

He is now ready to move on despite his unquestionable talent.

I think they're looking at the salaries and mentality at City. Let's face it, more pay and competition makes us look more elite.

He does have incredible talent, no doubt. Question is whether Mancini fancies another project type player.

It would be funny if they lose these youngsters. At the same time if what the papers are saying is true that Pogba wants 40k a week, then football is just messed up. A kid who hasnt achieved anything in football and only plays reserve football wants 40k, where is football going?

As far as Morrison is concerned, he's the last type of person i want at City. Kid sounds like an asshole

Blue Haze said:
funny twitter meltdown

RavelMorrison49 Ravel Ryan Morrison
#when people see the wrong side of stuff and think I mean it in a bad way
23 hours ago

RavelMorrison49 Ravel Ryan Morrison
All I can say is I'm so I'm so I'm so I'm so proud of you everythink is adding up all I can say is I'm so I'm so I'm so proud of you
12 hours ago

lol lad is thick

That's a rap lyric from a Drake tune, strange boy.

my mates know Morrison personally and not going to name names because two of them play for united but he is the worst **** going the "fame" has gone to his head already

no thanks

I don't understand why we are so keen to get united players

United and Liverpool would only buy from each other in extreme circumstances (witness all the hoo ha about Heinze) and the fans would go ballistic if they did

But we seem happy to court anyone from Rooney down to the ball boys

We hate the supporters but seem very happy to take their players and then presumably demand unquestioning loyalty, badge kissing etc.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
my mates know Morrison personally and not going to name names because two of them play for united but he is the worst **** going the "fame" has gone to his head already

no thanks

Mancini would have to dedicate about 20% of his managerial time to him - if we think the rumours about in fighting (literally) are bad now, just wait.

Not to mention having him tracked everywhere he bloody goes - especially as he will be a marked man from any MIB wannabe

I'm with you

Willie Wontie said:

United and Liverpool would only buy from each other in extreme circumstances (witness all the hoo ha about Heinze) and the fans would go ballistic if they did

We hate the supporters but seem very happy to take their players and then presumably demand unquestioning loyalty, badge kissing etc.

We've just spent the last 30 years or so in their shadow, so signing their best player would be a huge coup for us and very humiliating for them. I don't understand how you can't see that.
As for signing their talented kids who see a better future here, what's not to like ? Again it's a huge smack in the face for them and we get to sign good players for free. Can you imagine pinching the next Scholes off them? It would almost make up for Giggs.

stony said:
Willie Wontie said:

We hate the supporters but seem very happy to take their players and then presumably demand unquestioning loyalty, badge kissing etc.

We've just spent the last 30 years or so in their shadow, so signing their best player would be a huge coup for us and very humiliating for them. I don't understand how you can't see that.
As for signing their talented kids who see a better future here, what's not to like ? Again it's a huge smack in the face for them and we get to sign good players for free. Can you imagine pinching the next Scholes off them? It would almost make up for Giggs.

I fear they simply see a bigger pay cheque here - but I get your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.