Ravel Morrison

The Fat el Hombre said:
He'll probs end up playing for a lower league side whilst doing a bit of time here and there for assault, drink driving etc. maybe with an alleged rape thrown in before gambling all his money away

yeah hopefully, with a bit of luck Al!

samharris said:
Ravel ??? ffs, his parents must do drugs.

They meant to name him Revel after some chocolates they were eating at the time but they too are unable to spell. ;O)

i was talking to a football agent i know who said he and another young lad at United called Tunnicliffe knock about together and are both very gifted footballers but are both twats of the highest order.You would think Taggart would be able to sort them both out

badmash said:
Wio on his twitter last night hahahaha

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
Taken my seat to see Ravel Morrison do a bit a damage (I hope) boy has #silks in abundance

Are you fkn sure Rio???
The Verve was right. The drugs dont work

'Silks in abundance' ??

You can't spell 'skills' either, can you, Wio?

PMSL.

Richard said:
jimharri said:
LoveCity said:
Any truth that he was on our books but we let him go because of his attitude? I don't remember it but someone I know reckons it's true.
True or not, no doubt it will be City's fault somehow.

Not sure whether this particular case is correct, but I do know that attitude goes along way at Platt Lane.

Even the most talented of footballers will be let go if their attitude is wrong.

Never used to be the case - Barton, Ireland, Etuhu, Miller, ect.

As for Morrison being on our books, he was here as an 8 year old and was rejected by us as not being good enough or big enough probably at 8!!! More fool us if he gets his head sorted, more fool united if he doesn't. The kid has it all though, can do whatever he wants in the football world, the bad thing for united and any club that has him is that he knows it.

I love how United fans try to convince themselves that he's as talented as Wilshere because he did well for their U18. Desperate time I think. This boy seems to be trash of the highest order. he received a caution for assaulting his own mother. At the age of 18 he has been charged with 3 assaults, in the last one his girl refused to testify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.