Ravel Morrison

Calcio said:
I love how United fans try to convince themselves that he's as talented as Wilshere because he did well for their U18. Desperate time I think. This boy seems to be trash of the highest order. he received a caution for assaulting his own mother. At the age of 18 he has been charged with 3 assaults, in the last one his girl refused to testify
Also witness intimidation (whilst on a caution/probation) - I am staggered he didn't get time for that

bluemoondays said:
Calcio said:
I love how United fans try to convince themselves that he's as talented as Wilshere because he did well for their U18. Desperate time I think. This boy seems to be trash of the highest order. he received a caution for assaulting his own mother. At the age of 18 he has been charged with 3 assaults, in the last one his girl refused to testify
Also witness intimidation (whilst on a caution/probation) - I am staggered he didn't get time for that

they do what they want though don't they?

Calcio said:

Didnt citys own brian marwood call him the most talented kid in the country, must be pretty talented..

Talented at being a dodgy crim yeah. He has looked decidedly average from what i have seen on the pitch.

He looks like a depressed alien also.

He is extremely talented but one of the most mean spirited and horrible people you could possibly imagine according to many people. You can tell what a prick he is just looking at him.

Ravel-Morrison--007.jpg

(Wrinkly forehead at 18, must frown a lot!)

He could either end up a top footballer or behind bars, hard to tell but apparently his attitude is not really improving still.

nbpe (not been punched enough)

He has a face i want to punch until my knuckles are red raw.

Ill plump for jail LoveCity, looks to much of a wanker to be in civilized society.

TCIB said:
Talented at being a dodgy crim yeah. He has looked decidedly average from what i have seen on the pitch.

He's been impressive in all of his two meaningful cup appearances this season, and you could tell he's a class above at youth/reserve level.

But yea, his face just reeks of original sin.

Viva Rivaldo said:
TCIB said:

He's been impressive in all of his two meaningful cup appearances this season, and you could tell he's a class above at youth/reserve level.

But yea, his face just reeks of original sin.

don't get it, putting city to one side i still love football, and love playing it.

and i don't even play at any kind of level just 5 or 6 a side usually. if i was as talented as him i'd put everything into becoming the best i can be. all you have to do is work your arse off until you're about 35 then you can fanny about getting pissed and chasing skirt.

i don't understand it with people who waste talent.

silvasilvasilva said:
Calcio said:

Didnt citys own brian marwood call him the most talented kid in the country, must be pretty talented..
more talented than Wilshere? This guy seems to be an out an our scumbag, we use that word far too easily in football, but I think we really have one here. What kind kid assaults his own mum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.