'RAW' means 'SHIT'

mcfcblue said:
how can you have ago at ched, phil and the kids today, you have to stand up and counted. what about shaun, robbie, bridge, zabaleta & richards. we were off pace all over the pitch today, the squad is too thin and you could see how much we missed de jong and kompany. give it a break, chelsea are 2nd for a reason !

If you are talking to me, i never had a go at Caicedo, Ched and Etuhu arent at the level required to play against chelsea, therefore they shouldnt have been playing, perhaps calling them shit was a bit harsh and I can see it upset some of the bluetinted glasses wearers here, I should have used the term 'not very good'. Because they arent.

wasn't having ago directly at you, I just feel you need the older pros to help the kids out and I think they are the ones who should stand up and be counted today and that includes the Brazilians

RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:
90% of City fans = Idiots.

Would that be the 90% that dont agree with you by any chance :)

The 90% that lambast young players because they are 'shit'. How can they improve if they don't play games? I was guilty of thinking Ireland was shit for the past 3 seasons. However, I, unlike the 90%, have learnt that these kids need GAME TIME to improve.

We will reap the benefits of them playing 'shit' now...if the idiot fans allow it, that is.

Of course they need game time to improve ! (although sometimes you can't polish a turd) But 1-0 down at effing Chelsea isnt the time to be giving them their chance !!!!! If they wre brand new then maybe, see if they can hack it against the big boys but weve seen Ched and Etuhu play time and time again and do nothing ! play them when we're 3-0 up against Hull

who would you have played?

shaundickov said:
PabZab said:
You're an absolute prick, how will players improve if they don't play. Of course a 30 year old who has been playing twice as long will look better than a 19 year old.

Loan them out then until they are worthy to wear the shirt of the richest club in the world.
have a word with yourself mate, you sound as arrogant as a fucking rag!

Big Phil obviously has potential IMO. He's a huge and strong forward with a good shot, just need to work on his ball control. He turned 20 this season, so he's got another like 5-10 years until he reaches the age where strikers are normally at their best.

Also I often do a bit of armchair management myself and complain about the substitutions, but today isn't really the day to do that IMO, very little attacking choice on the bench. Boj was good when he came on but obviously they've assessed that he's not ready for lots of first team action just yet..in fact he looked in agony at one point after just about a minute or two on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.