'RAW' means 'SHIT'

bluemoon1078 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
To be fair to the guy, Etuhu and Ched Evans ARE shit ! Caicedos not bad Id have rather see him play the whole game out than bringing Ched on, as for bringing Etuhu on for Elano when were 1-0 down against Chelsea..................... roll on summertime when we'll have some decent options on the bench because at the moment the squad is paper thin ...

This time last year half this board wanted Ireland out because he was "shit" too.

Unfortunately, you assume that people on here might have learned from experience ;-)

RealMancsAreBlue said:
bluemoon1078 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
To be fair to the guy, Etuhu and Ched Evans ARE shit ! Caicedos not bad Id have rather see him play the whole game out than bringing Ched on, as for bringing Etuhu on for Elano when were 1-0 down against Chelsea..................... roll on summertime when we'll have some decent options on the bench because at the moment the squad is paper thin ...

This time last year half this board wanted Ireland out because he was "shit" too.

Yep and if Ched comes good, fair play to him, at the moment he isnt good enough to play for the first team and neither is Etuhu its a simple fact that they are both completely ineffectual every time they play. Also Etuhu is one of the worst crossers of a ball Ive seen in a long time. Ill say it again, they are not the players we need when we are 1-0 down against Chelsea.

They would struggle to get in a lot of prem teams at the moment I agree, but they obviously have some talent that the coaches see in training so for muppets on here to start slaughtering young kids is bang out of order imo

RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:
90% of City fans = Idiots.

Would that be the 90% that dont agree with you by any chance :)

The 90% that lambast young players because they are 'shit'. How can they improve if they don't play games? I was guilty of thinking Ireland was shit for the past 3 seasons. However, I, unlike the 90%, have learnt that these kids need GAME TIME to improve.

We will reap the benefits of them playing 'shit' now...if the idiot fans allow it, that is.

I try not post negative shit about players but for Etuhu, Phil and Ched are two or three years away from being top half premiership standard. They all need to go out to the championship for a season or two. All three don't have the talent to hit the ground running in the prem.

quiet_riot said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:

The 90% that lambast young players because they are 'shit'. How can they improve if they don't play games? I was guilty of thinking Ireland was shit for the past 3 seasons. However, I, unlike the 90%, have learnt that these kids need GAME TIME to improve.

We will reap the benefits of them playing 'shit' now...if the idiot fans allow it, that is.

Of course they need game time to improve ! (although sometimes you can't polish a turd) But 1-0 down at effing Chelsea isnt the time to be giving them their chance !!!!! If they wre brand new then maybe, see if they can hack it against the big boys but weve seen Ched and Etuhu play time and time again and do nothing ! play them when we're 3-0 up against Hull

RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
quiet_riot said:

Of course they need game time to improve ! (although sometimes you can't polish a turd) But 1-0 down at effing Chelsea isnt the time to be giving them their chance !!!!!

Who would you have put on then? Bearing in mind all our injuries and the fact that we can't spend any money?

quiet_riot said:
Who would you have put on then? Bearing in mind all our injuries and the fact that we can't spend any money?

For once, all injuries considered I wouldnt have made any changes , swapping Elano for Etuhu has some reasoning becuase it enabled SWP to get inside more and in theory gave us a crosser of the ball on the wing but no point briging him on if he isnt any good ! at least Elano can turn a game around. Caicedo for Ched , again, Caicedo wasnt exactly setting the game alight but at least he has some strength, presence and vision, Ched wss never going to come on and play any better than Caceido therefore both subs were pointless at that stage in a game agianst one of the top four imo.

how can you have ago at ched, phil and the kids today, you have to stand up and counted. what about shaun, robbie, bridge, zabaleta & richards. we were off pace all over the pitch today, the squad is too thin and you could see how much we missed de jong and kompany. give it a break, chelsea are 2nd for a reason !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.