Rayan Aït-Nouri

If he signs for us, can't see why we would be interested in the likes of Alaba then?

And given his experience,or rather lack of...would be strange for us to sign him as our first-choice LB. He seems more like a prospect, rather than the ready made product.

Why would we sign him for first choice left back when we have Mendy? Young player, good enough for a backup role and the potential to eventually takeover Mendy in the future.

Why would we sign him for first choice left back when we have Mendy? Young player, good enough for a backup role and the potential to eventually takeover Mendy in the future.

Seems you are both in agreement that if we sign this lad we wont sign Alba so whats your problem with what the other poster said and what the point of your post ?

I haven’t seen him, but going off of the sprints I’ve seen on YouTube (yeah I know), he is likely to give Mendy a run for his money, if Mendy doesn’t regain his athleticism following Mendy’s ACL injuries in both knees.

Mendy used to be fast and now he looks slow. Mendy also looks like he gassed out easily nowadays. On top of that, Mendy’s concentration doesn’t already didn’t seem up there, and it hasn’t improved, so for me the jury is still out on Mendy. However I really like him and and he lifts the dressing room a ton it seems, so my criticism of him has been been a bit restrained.

Last edited:
Seems you are both in agreement that if we sign this lad we wont sign Alba so whats your problem with what the other poster said and what the point of your post ?

More like what's the point of his post. He makes a lot of presumptions like us chasing Alaba, who seemingly has no interest in us, and him being first choice, which nobody has said.

The link I posted above said he made a fleeting visit to Manchester, not sure he even stayed overnight, and visited both clubs. Things appear to be agreed with his current club, so presumably his decision will be made known soon.

I've no idea who this is and I've not looked at the footage yet but YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.